I have been playing super aggressively, and I take villain to be your standard donk idiot type.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (8 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)UTG+1 ($5.25)MP1 ($18.45)MP2 ($19.65)Hero ($34.40)Button ($25.20)SB ($10.90)BB ($25)UTG ($15.10)Preflop: Hero is CO with as.gif, ah.gif. 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.1, 3 folds, MP1 calls $0.85.Flop: ($2.55) ac.gif, 8h.gif, jc.gif(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $1.75, MP1 calls $1.75.Turn: ($6.05) 4c.gif(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $5, MP1 raises to $10, Hero...

this could be a smaller set, 2 pair, or even the case ace betting to "find out where he's at"With top set I'm never willing to narrow the villains range so much that I fold.Call the turn and get it in on any non club river.

this could be a smaller set, 2 pair, or even the case ace betting to "find out where he's at"With top set I'm never willing to narrow the villains range so much that I fold.Call the turn and get it in on any non club river.
This is true, but look at stack sizes. I just shove here.

after reading your profile i wan to know how you are playing so much poker during the daytime if you are a teacher?are you ignoring your duties at school or just not really a teacher?i also work in a school and wish i was seeing 500 hands a day while at work.serious question please explain.i know this has nothing to do with the topic posted so sorry to other readers.CushCrusher

Turn: ($6.05) 4c.gif(2 players)MP1 checks, Hero bets $5, MP1 raises to $10, Hero...
Well, you ain't folding. So get that out of your mind.EDIT: And with these stack, I just push. OK?Just push a set of AAA on the turn with half the stack in, no matter what.

"Don't complain about the misfortune of a certain turn card and your opponent's reaction to it, view every situation you have to react to as the oppurtunity to make the perfect decision" - Phil Galfond.

Shoving here costs you 10 to win 37. There's a non zero chance you're way ahead and even if you're behind you have 10 outs. If villain shows you the made flush you're just barely getting odds to call anyway. There's really no decision here.