I Want To Mentor Someone

Not knowing his mentoree makes for some really crappy reality tv, though.[ ] closure[ ] rooting interest[ ] overwhelming forum support[x] limbo

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually picked two people.. Im not going to say who because thats how I roll...These two players show alot of promise and hopefully can pwn big tourneys soon. Oh and I was surprised how many people actually applied for this..From the 50 year old micro grinder to the 25 year old superstar, there was alot of talent that pm'd me...If anything I learned alot about the people that werent picked.... best of luck.

I actually picked two people.. Im not going to say who because thats how I roll...These two players show alot of promise and hopefully can pwn big tourneys soon. Oh and I was surprised how many people actually applied for this..From the 50 year old micro grinder to the 25 year old superstar, there was alot of talent that pm'd me...If anything I learned alot about the people that werent picked.... best of luck.
Well good luck to these 2....... This is a tremendous opportunity you have there. Make the best of it.....As for myself, I guess I'll have to be on my own :club: ...... But I know I can make it.... Will see U TJ and your horsies in the big tournies soon......Peace out.....
..And I think now is as good a time as ever to mentor someone from the FCP community.
I obviously applied today, because I am never around here and did not know about the thread or the opportunity
Long time no see. :club:
I actually picked two people.. Im not going to say who because thats how I roll...These two players show alot of promise and hopefully can pwn big tourneys soon. Oh and I was surprised how many people actually applied for this..From the 50 year old micro grinder to the 23 year old superstar, there was alot of talent that pm'd me...If anything I learned alot about the people that werent picked.... best of luck.
FYP... I'm 23 not 25.
I actually picked two people.. Im not going to say who because thats how I roll...These two players show alot of promise and hopefully can pwn big tourneys soon. Oh and I was surprised how many people actually applied for this..From the 36 year old micro grinder to the 23 year old troyomac superstar, there was alot of talent that pm'd me...If anything I learned alot about the people that werent picked.... best of luck.
FYP..... I'm 36 not 50......
  • 1 year later...