New Here

:club: Hi everyoneI am new here , a friend toldme about the site . I am also fairly new to usingmy computer for more thanchecking E-mails so whilei can read most things i don'talways understand them......please bear with me while i aska boatload of questions such as what is a spoiler ( at left underquick access and how do i use it)I am looking forward to learningas much as i can about everything poker so lets all have fun :D

has it bothered you that ever since donkey kong '94, donkey kong (or DK as i like to call him when i'm pressed for time) wears a red tie that has his initials on it?it's weird to picture a large gorilla (who is often temperamental) working in an office environment where a tie would be a necessitated. i imagine him all, "no. ask martin about that one, i'm working on cooper. have fun this weekend? your boyfriend have fun? what's his na-... what? oh yeah that's right. (as if Gayle doesn't already know she's right). he have fun? oh yeah? we stayed there before." then later he muses to himself, "boy, when my job used to be throwing barrels and holding Pauline captive it was kind of weird that there was so many barrels. i wonder what use barrels would have in a modern society outside of a whiskey distillery. maybe that's the only use they ever had."maybe it was a donna karen tie and that was the reason for the "DK" on it, kind of like how chris rock uses the colorado rockies logo to represent him. but red is definitely DK's color.

has it bothered you that ever since donkey kong '94, donkey kong (or DK as i like to call him when i'm pressed for time) wears a red tie that has his initials on it?it's weird to picture a large gorilla (who is often temperamental) working in an office environment where a tie would be a necessitated. i imagine him all, "no. ask martin about that one, i'm working on cooper. have fun this weekend? your boyfriend have fun? what's his na-... what? oh yeah that's right. (as if Gayle doesn't already know she's right). he have fun? oh yeah? we stayed there before." then later he muses to himself, "boy, when my job used to be throwing barrels and holding Pauline captive it was kind of weird that there was so many barrels. i wonder what use barrels would have in a modern society outside of a whiskey distillery. maybe that's the only use they ever had."maybe it was a donna karen tie and that was the reason for the "DK" on it, kind of like how chris rock uses the colorado rockies logo to represent him. but red is definitely DK's color.
I was JUST getting ready to say that
:club: Hi everyoneI am new here , a friend toldme about the site . I am also fairly new to usingmy computer for more thanchecking E-mails so whilei can read most things i don'talways understand them......please bear with me while i aska boatload of questions such as what is a spoiler ( at left underquick access and how do i use it)I am looking forward to learningas much as i can about everything poker so lets all have fun :D
hi!I don't know about the spoiler stuff. I didn't even know there was a quick access box to the left.Sooooooooooooo.............. yeah::awkward silence::ok,see ya!

A branch from a dead tree fell twenty feet onto my car last weekend. It broke the passenger side mirror, dented the roof and trunk, and smashed the rear SPOILER.

I will actually help you with spoilers...you're post should've looked like this.

A branch from a dead tree fell twenty feet onto my car last weekend. It broke the passenger side mirror, dented the roof and trunk, and smashed the rear SPOILER.
Did it make a sound?
Another near perfect 10:1 thread.I am only upset that by observing them, I am changing them
Heisenburg's Uncertainty Principle tells us that at a specific curvature of space, knowledge can be transferred into energy, and this is key now, matter.Well, some people struggle with Heisenburg. Look, here is a toy.NOV751-6.jpgIt goes up and down on a string. Doesn't that look like fun?Why don't you go take that into the other room while the adults are doing important research here.