Big Bucks Humberto

Today I saw Humberto on PS playing .10/.20 Hold emHe had a whopping $11.25 on the table and was just getting pounded by rail bothering the crap out of him.I guess he's a pretty nice guy cuz he responded to most calls of "I'm your biggest fan"Some asked him to take it to a higher level table but he said "No...I like it here. This is fun."That's the lowest I've seen a pro playing...thought it was pretty neat to see.

Humberto and his brother might be two of the richest men in costa rica ... lolmoney is not an issue for Humberto, on a side note i think its great he plays with people at the micro limit - its good for the game

Humberto plays micro limit all the time. Not sure why but if you watch out for him he does it a bunch.
i think just to keep the fans happy
Humberto and his brother might be two of the richest men in costa rica ... lolmoney is not an issue for Humberto, on a side note i think its great he plays with people at the micro limit - its good for the game
Ok dont know you but I see you making In the know posts constantly. How exactly do you know all this inside info? Or are you just an internet gossip wierdo who acts like he actually is in the know?
Ok dont know you but I see you making In the know posts constantly. How exactly do you know all this inside info? Or are you just an internet gossip wierdo who acts like he actually is in the know?