Time To B-b-q 3 Stakes!

@ 12kbroke a SS <3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ 15k

HH I ment postPokerStars Game #14847417668: Tournament #74499101, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2008/01/26 - 20:17:13 (ET)Table '74499101 100' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: stiesnking (1840 in chips) Seat 2: HøgniH (15210 in chips) Seat 3: -pSyCh187- (2120 in chips) Seat 4: Hazey (4560 in chips) Seat 5: maurotto84 (4360 in chips) Seat 6: HDGrinder (10990 in chips) Seat 7: gozillastile (3460 in chips) Seat 8: IHold2Aces (5035 in chips) Seat 9: AdFd388 (1270 in chips) IHold2Aces: posts small blind 75AdFd388: posts big blind 150*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HDGrinder [Ks Kd]stiesnking: folds HøgniH: folds -pSyCh187-: folds Hazey: folds maurotto84: raises 450 to 600HDGrinder: raises 900 to 1500gozillastile: folds IHold2Aces: folds AdFd388: folds maurotto84: calls 900*** FLOP *** [4s Kc Js]maurotto84: bets 2860 and is all-inHDGrinder: calls 2860*** TURN *** [4s Kc Js] [6d]*** RIVER *** [4s Kc Js 6d] [Jc]*** SHOW DOWN ***maurotto84: shows [Ts Ad] (a pair of Jacks)HDGrinder: shows [Ks Kd] (a full house, Kings full of Jacks)HDGrinder collected 8945 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 8945 | Rake 0 Board [4s Kc Js 6d Jc]Seat 1: stiesnking folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: HøgniH folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: -pSyCh187- folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 4: Hazey folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: maurotto84 showed [Ts Ad] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 6: HDGrinder showed [Ks Kd] and won (8945) with a full house, Kings full of JacksSeat 7: gozillastile (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: IHold2Aces (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: AdFd388 (big blind) folded before Flop

OUT. Never got anything going. Trippled up out of the break with AA and just never hit anything else. Had to push UTG with K9o (best hand I had seen in almost and hr) when blinds were 200-400 with an M of 3 and ran into AKs

still in stiil about 15k

Kenny tran moment...PokerStars Game #14849067250: Tournament #74499101, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level X (400/800) - 2008/01/26 - 21:38:17 (ET)Table '74499101 28' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 2: harbiden (7700 in chips) Seat 3: HDGrinder (15702 in chips) Seat 4: sahabettin (21945 in chips) Seat 5: N!CKELZ (21651 in chips) Seat 6: JoeyLombardo (17453 in chips) Seat 7: garrett3680 (25522 in chips) Seat 8: stint4me (5852 in chips) Seat 9: saw man (20793 in chips) harbiden: posts the ante 75HDGrinder: posts the ante 75sahabettin: posts the ante 75N!CKELZ: posts the ante 75JoeyLombardo: posts the ante 75garrett3680: posts the ante 75stint4me: posts the ante 75saw man: posts the ante 75harbiden: posts small blind 400HDGrinder: posts big blind 800*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HDGrinder [8h 5d]sahabettin: raises 800 to 1600N!CKELZ: folds JoeyLombardo: folds garrett3680: folds stint4me: folds saw man: folds harbiden: folds HDGrinder: calls 800*** FLOP *** [3c 8s Td]HDGrinder: checks sahabettin: bets 1600HDGrinder: calls 1600*** TURN *** [3c 8s Td] [Ac]HDGrinder: checks sahabettin: bets 3200HDGrinder: calls 3200*** RIVER *** [3c 8s Td Ac] [7c]HDGrinder: checks sahabettin: bets 15470 and is all-inHDGrinder: calls 9227 and is all-in*** SHOW DOWN ***sahabettin: shows [Ks Qh] (high card Ace)HDGrinder: shows [8h 5d] (a pair of Eights)HDGrinder collected 32254 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 32254 | Rake 0 Board [3c 8s Td Ac 7c]Seat 2: harbiden (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: HDGrinder (big blind) showed [8h 5d] and won (32254) with a pair of EightsSeat 4: sahabettin showed [Ks Qh] and lost with high card AceSeat 5: N!CKELZ folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: JoeyLombardo folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: garrett3680 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: stint4me folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: saw man (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)

ITM

@47k

busted out

To Zmoney on fcp, HDgrinder on ps, Its been a few days since i staked you. I sent you a PM, but no reply. THeres absolutely no reason for you to be holding out on me for so long. I checked your OPR and you've already played with your portion from the winnings. Its not about the money really, its about the entire principle thats required when someone goes out of their way, to give someone else a shot. I staked 1 other person besides you, you did a good job and cashed, but you dug out on me. I expected some type of message from you. You gotta understand where I'm coming from buddy. To fellow FCPers, I'm just curious, Am I being out of line here? And whats the standard procedure for the stakees to do after cashing in a tournament?thanks ahead fcpALOHA!

To Zmoney on fcp, HDgrinder on ps, Its been a few days since i staked you. I sent you a PM, but no reply. THeres absolutely no reason for you to be holding out on me for so long. I checked your OPR and you've already played with your portion from the winnings. Its not about the money really, its about the entire principle thats required when someone goes out of their way, to give someone else a shot. I staked 1 other person besides you, you did a good job and cashed, but you dug out on me. I expected some type of message from you. You gotta understand where I'm coming from buddy. To fellow FCPers, I'm just curious, Am I being out of line here? And whats the standard procedure for the stakees to do after cashing in a tournament?thanks ahead fcpALOHA!
Standard is to send you the money asap. I know this has been mentioned before, but it would be nice if there was a thread of good horses and bad horses. Although I understand it is against the rules or whatever when it comes to transferring money, but enough people give out to the FCP community in order to show their appreciation, so it would be nice to have a list of good/bad horses.

been on both sides of the deal, and expect that if I win as a stakee or horse cashes on my stake, it's as quickly as it takes to calculate the split and ship it....if they ship too much or not enough, square it up later, but there is no reason someone should be playing another buyin BEFORE they ship their split to the staker...sorry dudeJ

been on both sides of the deal, and expect that if I win as a stakee or horse cashes on my stake, it's as quickly as it takes to calculate the split and ship it....if they ship too much or not enough, square it up later, but there is no reason someone should be playing another buyin BEFORE they ship their split to the staker...sorry dudeJ
What J said. I as well have been on both sides. Every time I've been staked an cash the first thing that I do is ship back. It's bad etiquette not to tbh. I think he got your PM because he posted yesterday. We'll see I guess.
What J and Phoenix said. I as well have been on both sides. Every time I've been staked an cash the first thing that I do is ship back. It's bad etiquette not to tbh. It's sad when people take advantage of nice people like this, if that's what did happen.

BTW, it kinda sucks that he posts saying he only has 2/3 req's, obv he wouldn't post if didn't suspect you wouldn't bend the req's at all. You, being a nice guy obv, let him have one anyways, and look what happens. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions or anything, but it def sucks.

BTW, it kinda sucks that he posts saying he only has 2/3 req's, obv he wouldn't post if didn't suspect you wouldn't bend the req's at all. You, being a nice guy obv, let him have one anyways, and look what happens. I'm not trying to jump to conclusions or anything, but it def sucks.
What he is trying to say is do not stake cats. Well people who have cats as their avatar.