• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT, im in A........... see you at the Final Table

registered in A

DaLadiesMan, whats the deal?

Gambogambo and DaLadiesMan, whats the deal?
@ about 2500

OMFG, guy pushes JJ preflop...... I call allin with my AA...... board comes 5-10-9 turn 8 river 7...........Sorry, not much i can do there....Maybe next time.Thank you

That sucked rcooj_7.....AA<JJ runner runner straightGG
Thank you........ Good luck, rest of the way.
Fuc.king NOOBS.....ask for a steak then want to change the rules after you give it to them!
QFT
thanks for the stake. went out for dinner this evening with girlfriend. I will play the Midnite Madness tonite instead?
That's fine
Fuc.king NOOBS.....ask for a steak then want to change the rules after you give it to them!
He didn't actually ask for the steak. I just remembered he railed me. Chill

Out...that was really ****ing awesome.Flop trips with 84hh out of BB with an UTG limper in the pot, K88 flop, I c/c. Turn 9, I bet out, he calls. River 2, we get it in, he has 22. GFG.

lol dumbass. Fuc.king idiots who don't put on there Moms glasses and read the thread. I never asked for Stake. I railed the OP, the whole final table. He put money in my account when I wasn't even home. I'm grateful, but it wasn't expected or asked for.He played well, and I hope to do same.in fact I had nice score last month and gave some money to my railers as well. have good day quadaces.
That's funny, because didn't you do the same thing a few weeks ago and then weren't there when you got the stake? I'm not trying to start anything, just sayin...
lol dumbass. Fuc.king idiots who don't put on there Moms glasses and read the thread. I never asked for Stake. I railed the OP, the whole final table. He put money in my account when I wasn't even home. I'm grateful, but it wasn't expected or asked for.He played well, and I hope to do same.in fact I had nice score last month and gave some money to my railers as well. have good day quadaces.
Damn ur a little too sensitive there buddy.
That's funny, because didn't you do the same thing a few weeks ago and then weren't there when you got the stake? I'm not trying to start anything, just sayin...
Haha, thanks for the info
I didnt have plans then ask for a steak and bail knowing I wasnt going to play. I got the steak and one of my kids got sick and I had to leave so I shipped the money back. I didnt ask if I could play a different tournament with it!

On a more positive note hows everyone doing in the tourney?Im @ 2600

4635 in DD A
keep it up guys