Is This Pretty Much Standard?

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $2 BB (8 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($41.75)Hero ($247.55)BB ($209)UTG ($161.50)UTG+1 ($259.70)MP1 ($284)MP2 ($60.15)CO ($236.90)Preflop: Hero is SB with 8diamond.gif, 3diamond.gif. UTG raises to $8, UTG+1 raises to $28, 4 folds, Hero calls $27, 1 fold, UTG calls $20.Flop: ($86) 3spade.gif, Qdiamond.gif, Aclub.gif(3 players)Hero bets $55, UTG raises to $133.5 (All-in), UTG+1 raises to $231.7 (All-in), Hero calls $164.55 (All-In).Turn: ($656.60) 7spade.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)River: ($656.60) 2diamond.gif(3 players, 1 all-in)Final Pot: $656.60*****So here's my reasoning behind this hand:I have notes on both of my opponents saying that they're super tight, and I've seen them shown down some premium hands. So when the action comes around to me I'm like.."Ok I'll represent that I have Aces by flat calling in the SB (since that's how I play them anyways.)" Ok so the UTG calls as planned (since I know he has like two Jacks.) So the flop comes and it's pretty much perfect for my trap. I bet $55 because that's pretty much standard and 55 is my favorite number and I think that whenever I bet 55, everyone at the table know that I have the nuts. So the UTG moves in (whatever he's a donk) and it's still pretty obvious he has Jacks, but then the UTG+1 moves in. Ok so UTG+1 probably has me, but like, I'm getting insane odds here to call (9:1 if my math serves me right). So I figure, ok, I have like, 13 outs and I also have a flush draw.Anyone play this different? Standard call?

I don't think that was subtle enough to elicit serious replies. We'll see.

I don't know if this is a serious Q but since I've seen you replying to posts - I'd say -If you are trying to rep a big pair, flat calling in the blind will allow UTG to call as well so you will be taking a flop "repping" a big pair OOP against two opponents who have already shown strength, making a bluff attempt less believable. Also, if UTG has a real solid hand, you would have to be worried about a reraise when action gets back to him and then you'd be forced to fold giving up $28 for nothing.You say they are super tight and showing premium hands then this move is about as bad as it gets I think. Try this move with a more deceptive hand like a 67 suited so you would actually have a chance to catch a good flop and bust those jacks you think they have.

I don't know if this is a serious Q but since I've seen you replying to posts - I'd say -If you are trying to rep a big pair, flat calling in the blind will allow UTG to call as well so you will be taking a flop "repping" a big pair OOP against two opponents who have already shown strength, making a bluff attempt less believable. Also, if UTG has a real solid hand, you would have to be worried about a reraise when action gets back to him and then you'd be forced to fold giving up $28 for nothing.You say they are super tight and showing premium hands then this move is about as bad as it gets I think. Try this move with a more deceptive hand like a 67 suited so you would actually have a chance to catch a good flop and bust those jacks you think they have.
Ok first of all, it's not giving up $28. Do you even know how to set a trap? I mean, you have use some upper leveling thinking here, but I should get credit for a monster because these stakes are pretty high (1/2). Like I mean, even if one of those idiots has Qs (highly unlikely) there's like 86.5% chance (approx) that they're going to fold because I played this so perfectly, as if I had aces.The reason I went after them is because tight people FOLD anything. Unless they have top set, then they're going to fold. They should know I have the nuts.Why be deceptive by flat calling in the blinds with 6-7 suited? Playing suited connectors from the blinds is such a spewy play - you want to play these types of hands from position.
Like I mean, even if one of those idiots has Qs (highly unlikely) there's like 86.5% chance (approx) that they're going to fold because I played this so perfectly, as if I had aces.
Ok, now I know this is fake