Rip Heath Ledger

Makes me think the story is made up, because nobody says 'Who was that' if you're just meeting somebody, and if that somebody is talking to their coke dealer they're probably not gonna say 'My coke dealer,' but who knows.
I completly agree with this, i cant see someone seriously saying that, especially someone who knows they are in the public eye.It leads me to believe he was probably talking to his buddy or somthing and thought it would be funny to say it was his dealer, if he was truely talking to a dealer he would be more likely to say it was his gf or somthing to mislead you.
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports coming from over here by people that were close to him are saying that he wasn't an active participant in the party drug scene. Whatever, not that it really matters. Shame to lose such a talented guy at his age, especially considering he has a young daughter. Poor girl now has to grow up not knowing her father and probably listening to all kinds of shit about him along the way. Wish his family the best.

Reports coming from over here by people that were close to him are saying that he wasn't an active participant in the party drug scene. Whatever, not that it really matters. Shame to lose such a talented guy at his age, especially considering he has a young daughter. Poor girl now has to grow up not knowing her father and probably listening to all kinds of shit about him along the way. Wish his family the best.
Meh, he F'd Lohan, so at very least he was rocking the Valtrex.
Meh, he F'd Lohan, so at very least he was rocking the Valtrex.
shazam!I find it pretty odd that Jason Lee was actually surprised that people in hollywood do cocaine. really? really? I'm pretty sure its on the same isle as the coffee is out there. also, apparently he had pneumonia at the time. wonder if that had anything to do with it.
shazam!I find it pretty odd that Jason Lee was actually surprised that people in hollywood do cocaine. really? really? I'm pretty sure its on the same isle as the coffee is out there. also, apparently he had pneumonia at the time. wonder if that had anything to do with it.
Jason Lee is a Scientologist, in their minds drugs and drug users are to be dealt with harshly. Mostly because drug users are spending money on drugs that they could be giving to Scientology.
Well his movie will undoubtedly get a lot more viewers now then it would have originally. #1 for 2008?
Like The Dark Knight was going to be a bust :club: Aren't you a mod? Maybe you should consolidate some dead actor threads.
Why So Serious?
We just saw I am Legend in IMAX last weekend and there was about a 10 minute preview for this movie before it started. I dont think I have ever seen a 10 minute preview before. It was like a mini clip from the movie where they were robbing a bank.
We just saw I am Legend in IMAX last weekend and there was about a 10 minute preview for this movie before it started. I dont think I have ever seen a 10 minute preview before. It was like a mini clip from the movie where they were robbing a bank.
It was a 7 min preview, and it has been done before. Universal had Serenity previews showing the first 9 minutes of the film.

Sooo, I heard he was obsessed with Nick Drake and killed himself with anti-depressives just like he did? And that he had plans of making a movie about Drake, but that didn't work out, so he got really really really really depressed. Maybe he thought he would become a legend like Drake if he did the same thing?And the Olsen girl had no idea he was in her appartment. Sounds like a good story for a movie.

Heath Ledger's not dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for depression we're gonna thaw out the joker and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15 million times.

Found this over at the View Askew board, a post from Jason Lee a couple years ago explicitly alleging that Heath Ledger was pretty heavy into hard drugs. Won't know until the autopsy whether or not that's the reason he's gone now, but it's eyebrow raising...http://www.viewaskew.com/theboard/viewtopi...sc&start=37"I went to Heath Ledger's house once (no, not because I "hang out with celebrities"; it was only because he lived, at the time, in my neighborhood and we had heard that there was a party nearby at "some dude's house") and when I met him someone called his phone. I asked, "who was that", and his reply was, "my dealer". Yes, indeed, it was in fact "his dealer". The dude was on the phone with his cocaine dealer. I couldn't believe it, and being the (sometimes) bold person that I am, I then asked, "oh, so you're into that sorta thing, huh?" He said, "yeah", and I walked out. It was pathetic. I couldn't believe it. I had heard that "a lot of celebrities were doing 'coke'", but that pretty much sealed it for me."
What a moronic thing for Lee to post in a public forum. Jason Lee sounds like a terrible, terrible, (sometimes bold) idiot.
Heath Ledger's not dead - he's frozen. And as soon as we find the cure for depression we're gonna thaw out the joker and he's gonna be pretty pissed off. You know why? Have you ever taken a cold shower? Well multiply that by 15 million times.
That's how pissed off the joker's gonna be.
It was a 7 min preview, and it has been done before. Universal had Serenity previews showing the first 9 minutes of the film.
Don't fuck with Jadaki's random movie and hollywood knowledge.

Ashley Olsen harbored a crush on Heath since "10 things I Hate About You." She had made countless attempts to woo him over the years going so far as to offer him a percentage in her production company Dual Star as well as a lead role in the company's next 10 films. But the love was unrequited. Heath's Australian heart belonged to another young woman by the name of Mary-Kate. When a mutual friend of the sister's let it slip that Heath had taken quarters in Mary-Kate's New York city penthouse, Ashley became enraged and filled with a burning hatred for the Perth native. Employing her detailed knowledge of Heath, amassed from years of researching the pages of various teen magazines in particular an interview in Tiger Beat, Ashley hatched a plan. She knew Heath had a particular obsession with peanut m&m's. He could not, under any conditions, turn them away. Combining this with the knowledge of his deadly allergy to penicillin, as told by fellow actress Lindsey Lohan, she decided it was time to make the "Knight's Tale" star pay for years of ignoring the young mogul's advances. She carefully applied the famous candy coat to the penicillin and delivered the tainted confectionaries to her more successful twin's apartment sometime in the early morning hours of January 23rd. Upon discovering the m&ms, Heath was giddy with delight. Without thought, he devoured the entire bag and within minutes suffered a severe cardiac arrest. He was found hours later and pronounced dead on the scene.Ashley has been unavailable for comment.

NEW YORK - Tests on a rolled-up $20 bill found near Heath Ledger's bed detected no drug residue, the NYPD said Wednesday. Discovery of the bill had raised the prospect that Ledger might have been snorting drugs, but the negative test diminished that possibility. A preliminary autopsy on Ledger's body Wednesday was inconclusive.Authorities found six different types of prescription drugs in Ledger's apartment, including pills to treat insomnia and anxiety and an antihistamine, according to two law enforcement officials who spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing. Three of the drugs were prescribed in Europe.

NEW YORK - Tests on a rolled-up $20 bill found near Heath Ledger's bed detected no drug residue, the NYPD said Wednesday.
Thats unusual just because I remember reading a report a few years ago that something like 70% of the $20 bills in circulation have some sort of drug residue on them.