2 Stakes To Tonight's Nego

OKIn a change of pace for me, I am offering 2 stakes to tonight's NegO. This time...... 50/50.To qualify, tell me a survivor story from a motorcycle accident you had.I will be flying to LA tomorrow to see my son. He was a victim of a hit and run on his motorcycle. He is OK. Banged up pretty bad but he'll be alright.I am looking for a split only because I will slip him any cash (and then some) this may bring in the hopes that he may decide to spend less time with motorcycles and more with poker. At least you won't die playing poker. (Well these days at least...... I'm an old white man. What do I know?)SO.... Enjoy life.... it is short..... and most importantly:Ever crashed a bike?I know I have.

OKIn a change of pace for me, I am offering 2 stakes to tonight's NegO. This time...... 50/50.To qualify, tell me a survivor story from a motorcycle accident you had.I will be flying to LA tomorrow to see my son. He was a victim of a hit and run on his motorcycle. He is OK. Banged up pretty bad but he'll be alright.I am looking for a split only because I will slip him any cash (and then some) this may bring in the hopes that he may decide to spend less time with motorcycles and more with poker. At least you won't die playing poker. (Well these days at least...... I'm an old white man. What do I know?)SO.... Enjoy life.... it is short..... and most importantly:Ever crashed a bike?I know I have.
not sure what the neg0 is buuut....... i was hitting up the backroads with a local group im in. i was getting my knee down around a good turn and a deer shot out of the woods, effectively dropping me and my 2wheeler along the pavenment. bumps, bruises, sore everything and a new helmet later and it was all good.not quite a hit and run.... but figured id share so you could pass along a successful got-back-up story.

I don't ride, but I've had friends who've crashed their bikes. One a head on collision on his Ducati, thankfully he had a helmut and wasn't going fast at the time.Hope your son recoversgl Jan(no stake necessary)

not a motorcylce but i crashed my mountain bike many times...dont take jumps bigger than you are, or your balls will end up as part of your frame..anyways im sorry for your son, hope he gets better soon...

Let my gf take the wheel when we were in mexico of a rented bike, she didnt quite have the hang of turning corners, skidded along the ground into a van that was parking.Spent 4 days in a crummy hospital, but all the backpackers in our hostel dropped by everyday with random presents, was good stuff. Girlfriend was obviously unscathed.Im in a cash game now with $6 trying to get it up to 11 for the buy in. Lost most of my br in a complete, cooler, with a twist, so Im up for a steak. 50 50 sounds fineSorry about your kid, hope all is well

I've had two bikes in my life, a Honda XR200R and a Harley Softtail Deuce...wrecked the Honda, not the Harley...was "hare scrambling" with a buddy on a track I didn't know and was following him...went over a dirt jump that landed you right into a hole in the woods that then made a sharp right hand turn...of course, I didn't know about the sharp right hand turn and went into the woods too fast...went right over the handle bars into a tree, gashed my cheek on a branch stub..this was about 2 days after I had just flipped the handlebar mirror under the handlebars, else it probably would have gutted mebike was ok, it was a dirtbike, took a good beatingbuddy never even came back to see what happened...J

Sorry to here about your son.I know a little about getting hurt on a motorcycle. When I was 14 we were camping and I was riding my bike around in the woods. I came to a field and after putting around through the trees I felt like opening it up so I did. As Im cruising along I run into a huge rock(tall grass), fly over the handle bars and land on a another rock shattering my ankle. Im out their for what feels like forever until my cousin finds me and brings me back to camp. So now becasue im an idiot and didnt were my boots I have sweet lil screw in my ankle and some awesome stiffness/pain in the winter.

I've had two bikes in my life, a Honda XR200R and a Harley Softtail Deuce...wrecked the Honda, not the Harley...was "hare scrambling" with a buddy on a track I didn't know and was following him...went over a dirt jump that landed you right into a hole in the woods that then made a sharp right hand turn...of course, I didn't know about the sharp right hand turn and went into the woods too fast...went right over the handle bars into a tree, gashed my cheek on a branch stub..this was about 2 days after I had just flipped the handlebar mirror under the handlebars, else it probably would have gutted mebike was ok, it was a dirtbike, took a good beatingbuddy never even came back to see what happened...J
Sounds like fun. We have the first winner.Post your PS name and I will ship it.And to slapstick: The second you let the GF take the wheel, you were doomed. Then and now. LOL

a truck hit my(my parents) car right into the site were i was sitting. my arm broke in less then a second and the car was totally ****ed up. has nothing to do with motorcycles though. i don't even want the stake, as i'm going to sleep now. gn :club:

Never owned a motorcycle, but damned if I didn't get in an accident today. Chick in an Expedition runs a red light and I T-boned her right behind her door. No major damage as I was going less than 20 MPH, but a hell of a coincidence that you would post this tonight...

Sounds like fun. We have the first winner.Post your PS name and I will ship it.And to slapstick: The second you let the GF take the wheel, you were doomed. Then and now. LOL
But mexican hospital gets bonus points.Now Ive got 30 minutes to double my $6, all in all in. As i typed everyone folded to my 3xBB raise with KK

My housemate was '****ing about' on his friends bike in a car park once (without a helmet on), lost control and had to have like 8 stitches in his face.I called him an idiot numerous times (after the initial shock of course!) and he hasn't ridden one/had any desire to since.Not a long story but meh, I don't do motorbikes no mo'!I'm sorry about your son and I sincerely hope he gets well soonGl 2 ur horses.

does it matter that I'm already registered?if not, then jethrodull (Mt Pleasant)if so, then thanks anyway and gl to you...J