Gavin Asked Dn To Say Something To The Waitress

Right at the start of episode 9 Gavin asks DN to tell the waitress in her native language that Gavin loves her. So DN said something to the waitress in a language i didn't recognize and Gavin thanked DN.I was wondering if any1 knows what language it was and how come DN speaks that. I didn't know he knew any languages besides english and i suppose french since he's a canadian? It sounded something like spanish or so, but i'm really not sure.

Right at the start of episode 9 Gavin asks DN to tell the waitress in her native language that Gavin loves her. So DN said something to the waitress in a language i didn't recognize and Gavin thanked DN.I was wondering if any1 knows what language it was and how come DN speaks that. I didn't know he knew any languages besides english and i suppose french since he's a canadian? It sounded something like spanish or so, but i'm really not sure.
He also speaks Romanian
I heard he can speak to animals... He reads what they want.. (he learned by watching the dogs play from that painting) i don't know if thats a rumor or if its true. but i do know that its true.
a good number of days late but for that statement you are the hero of the day! :club:
NEWS FLASH:Gavin is Canadian too!

No, he was speaking a dialect of Canadian called Scarborese...... it's a very efficient language that is only spoken, there is no written component. The literal translation of what he said was "My friend Gavin has a warm igloo, and would like to skin your seal. With plasma tv". You can look it up... it may be in Wikipedia.