So Here I Am Drunk Again

I can't catch a card. Miss all of my draws. Flop top set, get the flush draw out, runner runner straight. Same as sober... discuss...

I can't catch a card. Miss all of my draws. Flop top set, get the flush draw out, runner runner straight. Same as sober... discuss...
Perhaps you should play way out of your BR and start your own superthread?
Is it just me or is the right boob slightly larger than the left boob in your avatar?

can someone please bump matt's sunday million final poker hooray thread. All of these threads just dont do it for me... no offense gator.., and i know how you feelgl getting through the downswing.

Is it just me or is the right boob slightly larger than the left boob in your avatar?
Doesn't matter. They both taste the same....

The last time I got drunk I was super close to playing 15/30 SHLHE which could have potentially been a disaster to my BR. Thankfully there were no open seats when I looked in the lobby.

The last time I got drunk I was super close to playing 15/30 SHLHE which could have potentially been a disaster to my BR. Thankfully there were no open seats when I looked in the lobby.
or it could have provided the spark to tp/mm

If you are drunk/know you are going to get drunk...why not exclude yourself from playing on PStars for 24 hours so you know you won't break your BR? I don't understand all you alcoholics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!