Driving Cross Country

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BG, I assume you made it to South Carolina all right. I enjoyed the early lunch the other day.

if you each take a picture with him, it'll be like those people who pass a garden gnome around the country and all take pictures with it. balloon gnome. it has a certain ring to it.
Sorry, qyayqi, no pictures. I just didn't have the heart to ask him to put on a big red hat and a fake white beard to pose for a picture.
BG, I assume you made it to South Carolina all right. I enjoyed the early lunch the other day.Sorry, qyayqi, no pictures. I just didn't have the heart to ask him to put on a big red hat and a fake white beard to pose for a picture.
BG is Santa Claus?That explains a lot.
Just east, there's an Air Force base (Barksdale?). If you're lucky, you'll see a B-52 coming in for a landing or taking off. When we bombed Afghanistan, some of the B-52's took off from here, flew around the globe, dropped their loads, and flew back home. If memory serves me right, this is also where Bush flew to on 9-11.
Not to nitpick, but I'm 64% certain that it was Offut Air Force Base in Omaha that Bush was flown to during 9-11.
BG, I assume you made it to South Carolina all right. I enjoyed the early lunch the other day.Sorry, qyayqi, no pictures. I just didn't have the heart to ask him to put on a big red hat and a fake white beard to pose for a picture.
Got here fine, been taking it easy. The son in law and I have been smoking cigars much to the chagrin of the ladies.Getting on a plane tomorrow to fly homelove and pizzas