Negreanu Open Mixed Tuesdays At Pokerstars

Sooooo In.. Can't wait.

In.Haven't got a clue how to play non full table razz, or full table razz for that matterGL.
Drink a lot, swear, push hard when you are behind. Razz on Pokerstars is it's own animal, indeed.
whats razz?
Lesse... Scotty... check.. Derek.... check... Fitzy... check... Checky.... check..This is gonna be war.

I am terrible at Razz, so I'm in.The leaderboard website hasnt been coverted to the 2008 season yet since it just started resolving yesterday, but will get it done by the end of this weekend with the first weeks results included.

I had my mind made up that I wasnt going to play this anymore, but seeing that youre playing tonight, my decision may have just been swayed. :club:
<31 ketel & tonic and 1/2 bottle of chianti and I'm ready!

i just got in late...i forgot all about it till 1 min to go then didnt know passwordim in as a late entry, for my first neg-o.....what happens now?

yea i never made the break....someone caught a 3 on the river for the wheel against my A,2,3,5,6 on 5th streeth....AMAZING !!!!check raised twice...bet each street....sigh

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!I've been suffering from negowithdrawals.After tonight, you'll all call me the "razzmazzter".
Weeeeee!Lolli and Figger, you both played awesome. Figg basically controlled the final table, but lost a few crucial hands. And Lolli, what an amazing comeback. The only thing that saved me was better starting cards about 90% of the time.edit:I also want to apologize to those that I played with during the first two hours. I had been up for 24 hours, and fell asleep an hour before game time, basically sleeping through the first hour (except when I woke up and played a hand against cappy, hitting a 5 outer on the river). Then I struggled during the second hour, falling asleep during every hand, and often being awakened by the beeper. My FCP track ball stayed in my hand the whole time (it came in very handy).
Weeeeee!Lolli and Figger, you both played awesome. Figg basically controlled the final table, but lost a few crucial hands. And Lolli, what an amazing comeback. The only thing that saved me was better starting cards about 90% of the time.edit:I also want to apologize to those that I played with during the first two hours. I had been up for 24 hours, and fell asleep an hour before game time, basically sleeping through the first hour (except when I woke up and played a hand against cappy, hitting a 5 outer on the river). Then I struggled during the second hour, falling asleep during every hand, and often being awakened by the beeper. My FCP track ball stayed in my hand the whole time (it came in very handy).
Hmmmmmmm, hidden brag post?Congrats on the win!!
Thanks, doll. You played great, as did figger. Damn, he's a beast to be reckoned with. Thanks to both of you for stopping play to let me go peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn, I HAD TO GO! :icon_biggrin:And yes, you caught the almighty of cards when it was HU. I'll get you next time!! hehe
Hmmmmmmm, hidden brag post?Congrats on the win!!
Is it a brag post if i say I gave my fcp track ball mouse away last quarter? hehethanks for the rail and the cheering section!!
I beat a girl!
fyp. :D An no worries on sucking out on me, that's the name of the game in razz. Congrats on the win, bro! :club:
Thanks...The Captain was in control of the mouse last night and he did a pretty good job. Congrats on the W.
Thanks, doll. You played great, as did figger. Damn, he's a beast to be reckoned with. Thanks to both of you for stopping play to let me go peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Damn, I HAD TO GO! :icon_biggrin:And yes, you caught the almighty of cards when it was HU. I'll get you next time!! hehe
Beast?? Who told you?Last night was a rough crowd. Some Jackass called me a donkey and Lolli mugged me and stole all of my chips. It was like I brought a knife to a gun fight. Had a great time and look forward to getting my ass kicked again. And I can't help but wonder what place the 4th best Razz player in Canada finished?P.S. I gave my FCP track ball away too. But I kept the two autographed Jerseys (now that's a brag post).