Top Pair, Weak Kicker; Is Betting This River Ok?

Looking for thoughts on my line here. Give me comments on any streets, especially my large bet on the river. I am trying really hard to think about this hand objectively to learn for future hands, rather than look at it based on my results. Thanks.Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (9 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)MP3 ($25.10)CO ($25)Button ($32.90)SB ($25.55)BB ($21.30)UTG ($4.65)Hero ($37.25)MP1 ($4.65)MP2 ($57.45)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with kh.gif, tc.gif. 1 fold, Hero calls $0.25, 5 folds, BB raises to $1, Hero calls $0.50.Flop: ($1.85) kd.gif, 9s.gif, 4c.gif(3 players)BB bets $1, Hero calls $1.Turn: ($3.85) 5c.gif(3 players)BB bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75.River: ($7.35) 9c.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $7.1,

I like the smooth call on the relatively uncoordinated flop. But I really think you need to raise on the turn. You want to find out right now if he has AK, KQ, or AA etc (he did raise OOP), rather than on the river where it will cost you more. As played, I'm not sure you will be able to squeeze any more money out of him unless you are beat. Having said that, I would bet about half the pot on the river, just in case he has TT-QQ and may just call a weak looking bet.

I understand calling BB's PF bet in position, but I feel like being the cool kid who says fold preflop. You flopped TP, but you're in an uncertain position because of the weak kicker. Villain seems to have given up on the river, but I check anyway. Weak, yes, but as Craiger alluded, he's not calling a significant bet unless you're beat.

Value bet the river for sure. I think you bet to much though. I think half pot to three quarter pot at most. hes not checking if he hit trips or caught a boat. You have shown no aggression in the hand at all, he has no reason to think you will bet and he can check raise you. I think a half pot bet gets a call by a 10 pocket jacks or queens.

I don't play FR so i'm not sure, but i don't think limping with KTo in that spot is profitable.I think you played it well postflop, once he checks the river i think you're safe to valuebet and fold to a raise.