Just got to table so no real reads. but is this a shove or fold? What do u guys think? I don't want to say anything because it might influence some of the answers. PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($72.65)Hero ($98.50)MP3 ($41.85)CO ($107.60)Button ($98.50)SB ($100)BB ($305.90)UTG ($117.80)UTG+1 ($118.85)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Aspade.gif, Aheart.gif. UTG calls $1, 2 folds, Hero raises to $5, 3 folds, SB calls $4.50, 1 fold, UTG calls $4.Flop: ($16) 2spade.gif, Jspade.gif, Qheart.gif(3 players)SB bets $8, UTG calls $8, Hero calls $8.Turn: ($40) 8heart.gif(3 players)UTG bets $31. Hero ???

It looks like the converter ate the small blind's action. It's a check?

I think this is a tough spot. I mean you defined your hand pre flop pretty well 5bb raise and took 2 guys with you to the flop anyway. Im assuming the sb checked as well? i guess 9 10 of spades is possible. qq jj. I think your opening statment is right though. Either fold or shove, but I think the only thing that you can beat is aq or kk, I dont like the sb checking either, he could easily have 9 10 here imo. You only have 13 invested so far, and even if you flat call he is shoving the river 90% of the time, and your squeezed. So the small blind may be shoving now behind you. I think I fold here personally

I think this is a tough spot. I mean you defined your hand pre flop pretty well 5bb raise and took 2 guys with you to the flop anyway. Im assuming the sb checked as well? i guess 9 10 of spades is possible. qq jj. I think your opening statment is right though. Either fold or shove, but I think the only thing that you can beat is aq or kk, I dont like the sb checking either, he could easily have 9 10 here imo. You only have 13 invested so far, and even if you flat call he is shoving the river 90% of the time, and your squeezed. So the small blind may be shoving now behind you. I think I fold here personally
Is this a joke?

ok. I guess I do seem to do that to often on here Acid. Im really not tight at all.Also once im in a bad spot I dont have a problem folding with only 15 of my money in the pot. I think that you reraise the flop 100% of the time here. Its not that I am always giving people credit for the nuts, its that most of my play is live, and a great deal of it is read dependent. After you screw up the flop on this hand, I think its time to get away from it here. But after looking over some of my posts, i do see how you could make that statment. Also with no knowlege of said players, and with the flop play, I can let this go.

Why aren't we raising this flop?
also...lol and your thought process, if what your typing is your thought process is horriblehes easily shoving hand that you are very far ahead of, your hand is so disgused and the board is so draw heavy that theres no way you can ever fold this turn....ever
never folding this turn is horrible
you played the flop so poor that hes going to be thinking a Q here is going to be good most of the timehis shoving range is so wide its sick...it includes T9 but it also include other draws and KQ QJ QTmy suggestion, get cardrunners and watch some videos
I never don't re raise the flop
doubelnegativesmakeithardtounderstandwhatyou'resaying.evenharderthanwhenidomy"typingwithoutspaces"thing.try"Ialwaysreraisetheflop"nexttime
Im not sure who youur talking to here.I didnt play the flop at allI never don't re raise the flop
ohh, i thought u played this hand.....you have to raise the flop, as for the turn, its a super draw heavy board and only 1 draw gets thereif he has q8 or t9 so be it...your getting better the 2:1 and ur def good 1/3 time here
also...lol and your thought process, if what your typing is your thought process is horriblehes easily shoving hand that you are very far ahead of, your hand is so disgused and the board is so draw heavy that theres no way you can ever fold this turn....ever
I agree with this. The flat call on the flop of a 1/2 pot bet does not say "overpair." It says, "I'd love to see another card as cheap as possible, please."

I just worry aboout the sb check here. your still 3 way at this point, thats the only reason I feel like I could get away from this hand. Again though I think you have to reraise the flop.ps Do u go to uwl? I lived in la crosse on 10th one summer

wow somehow i misread the hand history...i thought it said 31 and is allin when i skimmed itmakes the hand a little more interestingnow i can see a fold here more often, this hand just turned from an easy call from the way you played the flop to fold majority of the time because of the way you played the flop. you cant give up a free card so if your going to play the hand your gonna have to shove...blahhh this is a really weird spotyou butchered this hand on the flop and it makes it so hard to playif you dont have any reads i think i might fold.....but thats so weak