A23k Uhhhh Lol I Cold-called The Cap Pre

Absolute PokerLimit Omaha Ring gameLimit: $2/$49 playersConverterPre-flop: (9 players) Hero is SB with :) :) :D :D 2 folds, MP1 raises, MP2 3-bets, MP3 folds, CO caps, Button folds, Hero calls, BB folds, MP1 calls, MP2 calls all-in $0.63.Flop: :):icon_dance::club: (16.32SB, 3 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 14.26SB, Sidepot 1: 2.06SB)Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets, Hero raises, MP1 folds, CO 3-bets, Hero calls.Turn: :D (11.16BB, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 7.13BB, Sidepot 1: 4.03BB)Hero checks, CO bets, Hero calls.River: :D (13.16BB, 2 players + 1 all-in - Main pot: 7.13BB, Sidepot 1: 6.03BB)Hero bets, CO folds.Uncalled bets: 1BB returned to Hero. Results:Final pot: 13.16BB

flop is instacap.i actually raise the turn here. about even in terms of EV against a standard range, and you might be able to fold off 2p or a set on the river UI with this line.

flop is instacap.i actually raise the turn here. about even in terms of EV against a standard range, and you might be able to fold off 2p or a set on the river UI with this line.
I think I'm playing too scared checky... immediately my mind switched to he has AAA once he 3-bet me on the flop that's why I went into check/ call mode.
I think I'm playing too scared checky... immediately my mind switched to he has AAA once he 3-bet me on the flop that's why I went into check/ call mode.
if he flipped over aces you could still cap the flop.
if he flipped over aces you could still cap the flop.
Agree. I think he would have to have AA23 for you to be concerned. You're drawing to nut high and low - JAM IT!Let me run the numbers .. back in a minute...Ya, you'd be in trouble only if he has AA23. If he had A23Q he's slightly ahead. A24Q and you're slightly ahead. As long as he doesn't have a 23 also you're gneerally way ahead.Given the preflop action, and the fact there is an Ace on the board and one in your hand, what are the chances that of your three oponents, two don't even have an Ace (so the third oculd have them both)?
Given the preflop action, and the fact there is an Ace on the board and one in your hand, what are the chances that of your three oponents, two don't even have an Ace (so the third oculd have them both)?
thats a really good point. if any of the players besides the CO are tight at all than its almost a guarantee that he doesn't have aces.