Pats Vs Giants

i swear, if the G-men dont start ALL their regulars and play them the whole game, it is a travesty!!honestly, the giants have no shot at winning the super bowl, and probabaly no shot at even getting there, let alone at home in front of their crowd. **** the playoffs this is there most important game of the year. your turn

The Giants really shouldn't play their starters because this game doesnt effect their playoff schedule,but there is no way they are getting to the super bowl, so I agree this might as well be it, this is their super bowl if they can beat the pats.

i swear, if the G-men dont start ALL their regulars and play them the whole game, it is a travesty!!honestly, the giants have no shot at winning the super bowl, and probabaly no shot at even getting there, let alone at home in front of their crowd. **** the playoffs this is there most important game of the year. your turn
disagree completely. Coughlin's job is not to try and win some pride/historical footnoteness (real word?) for ending the Pats chances of 19-0. His job is to do what is best for the Giants. and despite what you think of the Giants ultimate chances of going deep in the playoffs.....no real coach can make decisions in such a ridiculous frame of mind.if he plays his starters the whole game he should be fired. way too much to lose and no real gain. However, I think he should play them for a half just because a total week off can ruin a teams' rhythm (see: 2005 Colts).
disagree completely. Coughlin's job is not to try and win some pride/historical footnoteness (real word?) for ending the Pats chances of 19-0. His job is to do what is best for the Giants. and despite what you think of the Giants ultimate chances of going deep in the playoffs.....no real coach can make decisions in such a ridiculous frame of mind.if he plays his starters the whole game he should be fired. way too much to lose and no real gain. However, I think he should play them for a half just because a total week off can ruin a teams' rhythm (see: 2005 Colts).
This is pretty much dead on. I'll be pretty annoyed if Favre doesn't play a quarter for the reasons listed above.