Let's Do It Up

Running goot on FT, so more stakes up for grabs...2 stakes to 8 PM EST $5.50 KO on Full Tilt.No requirements, other than the ability to fold 7-6 and A-2 OS like a machine.Will pick 2 runners, usual 50-50 no stakeback and you keep any bounties you earn.Stakees:supidkidAlex916Shipped...TID

Running goot on FT, so more stakes up for grabs...2 stakes to 8 PM EST $5.50 KO on Full Tilt.No requirements, other than the ability to fold 7-6 and A-2 OS like a machine.Will pick 2 runners, usual 50-50 no stakeback and you keep any bounties you earn.
Pick me pick me, I run goot

Damn to late....... I run like a Kenyan when staked

Gl Horses

I love my tableFull Tilt Poker Game #4634827439: $5 + $0.50 Knockout (35070267), Table 61 - 25/50 - No Limit Hold'em - 20:23:59 ET - 2007/12/26Seat 1: ezykial (4,665)Seat 2: husky_bolton27 (1,135)Seat 3: Sea Of Greed (1,840)Seat 4: velbert (1,320)Seat 5: wjdjr (1,075)Seat 6: StupidKid889 (2,065)Seat 7: BsublimeS (3,570)Seat 8: StarvingBushman (2,555)Seat 9: kanedogger (1,450)BsublimeS posts the small blind of 25StarvingBushman posts the big blind of 50The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to StupidKid889 [5h 5d]kanedogger foldsezykial calls 50husky_bolton27 foldsSea Of Greed raises to 1,840, and is all invelbert calls 1,320, and is all inwjdjr foldsStupidKid889 foldsBsublimeS foldsStarvingBushman foldsezykial calls 1,790Sea Of Greed shows [Ah 9h]velbert shows [Qs Ac]ezykial shows [7h 9d]*** FLOP *** [Kd Jd 3s]*** TURN *** [Kd Jd 3s] [Ks]*** RIVER *** [Kd Jd 3s Ks] [7s]Sea Of Greed shows a pair of Kingsezykial shows two pair, Kings and Sevensezykial wins the side pot (1,040) with two pair, Kings and Sevensvelbert shows a pair of Kingsezykial wins the main pot (4,035) with two pair, Kings and Sevensvelbert stands upSea Of Greed stands up*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 5,075 Main pot 4,035. Side pot 1,040. | Rake 0Board: [Kd Jd 3s Ks 7s]Seat 1: ezykial showed [7h 9d] and won (5,075) with two pair, Kings and SevensSeat 2: husky_bolton27 didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: Sea Of Greed showed [Ah 9h] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 4: velbert showed [Qs Ac] and lost with a pair of KingsSeat 5: wjdjr didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: StupidKid889 (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: BsublimeS (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 8: StarvingBushman (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 9: kanedogger didn't bet (folded)

was up to 2000 now back down to 1300....bad play on my part..was on button with KQcc and raised an unopened pot, sb reraises allin (was short), and I think he is trying to "resteal", so call and he shows AKo and takes it down with a K high tableJ

was up to 2000 now back down to 1300....bad play on my part..was on button with KQcc and raised an unopened pot, sb reraises allin (was short), and I think he is trying to "resteal", so call and he shows AKo and takes it down with a K high tableJ
2 more KO's...shortie pushed for 700, I call with 88, another call behind, flop J82, get it all in with other player. He shows 10-10 and I hold for 4800.
Do you see lots of resteals early in $5 tournies? :club:
Do you see lots of resteals early in $5 tournies? :club:
My guess it this is kind of a two part answer. The guy had already lost 800 of his starting 1500 chips as this only lost JD 700 chips. So taking that into consideration, the player either got it in like a $5 tourney donk to lose 800 early or he really just go unlucky. That's something JD would have to answer. While I don't agree with this play all the time I can definitely see it being made. I don't personally like to make plays like this early on, but a lot of people do.