I've sat with this villain on my left for the past 2 hours, no big confrontations, just small blind battles here and there. If I ever raised with a real hand, he would call and bet the pot on the flop 100% of the time, no matter what he held in his hole cards. If I played back at him, he would fold 90% of the time. Comments on this hand?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)BB ($50)UTG ($66.70)Hero ($63)CO =#A500AF(Villain)/ ($104.05)Button ($50.75)SB ($16.35)Preflop: Hero is MP with Jdiamond.gif, Aclub.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.75, CO =#A500AF(Villain)/ calls $1.75, 3 folds.Flop: ($4.25) Jspade.gif, 8diamond.gif, Qheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Villain bets $4.25, Hero calls $4.25.Turn: ($12.75) 5heart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Villain checks.River: ($12.75) Jheart.gif(2 players)Hero checks, Villain bets $12.75, Hero calls $12.75.Final Pot: $38.25

Did you read the top of his post?BTW OP the top of your post isnt that clear. Are you saying that whenever you/someone raised preflop then didnt c-bet on the flop he would bet?

Did you read the top of his post?BTW OP the top of your post isnt that clear. Are you saying that whenever you/someone raised preflop then didnt c-bet on the flop he would bet?
No, I never do. I'm completely retarded. I literally miss every disclaimer in every post I ever reply to. Completely serious, lol.:)Given reads, I like it.
I've sat with this villain on my left for the past 2 hours, no big confrontations, just small blind battles here and there. If I ever raised with a real hand, he would call and bet the pot on the flop 100% of the time, no matter what he held in his hole cards.
Are you checking a lot of flops to this guy then? because how else is this guy potting it on the flop so frequently?

I like the line. In some ways that J on the river is one of the worst cards in the deck for us. If he was chasing a Combo Draw then he hit the Flush, so the Check/Call is fine. Only call we get with a Check/Bet is the made hand so we lose the minimum or win a decent pot with the C/C.