Full Tilt Question

I just won $2 from a freeroll on FullTilt. I have money on Stars and UB, but I've never had money on FT before. I know that $2 is absolutely nothing, but I'm trying to cut down on spending and I won't be depositing for a while. What games should I try playing with this limited amount that will give me the most bang for my buck and a chance (albeit a very small one) to build up my bankroll?

I just won $2 from a freeroll on FullTilt. I have money on Stars and UB, but I've never had money on FT before. I know that $2 is absolutely nothing, but I'm trying to cut down on spending and I won't be depositing for a while. What games should I try playing with this limited amount that will give me the most bang for my buck and a chance (albeit a very small one) to build up my bankroll?
.02 / .04 limit hold'em or limit omaha hi/lo. To me, those are the two easiest ways to safely build up a br from the micro limits

Unless they have changed it since i played on FT last, the lowest stakes are $1 mtts, 1+0.25 sngs, 5c 10c NL, and 25c 50c limit. I say take it to a NL table and hope to double a few times and take the money to the sngs and try and grind up.

Thanks for the advice guys. I played the NL .05-.10 O/8 tables afterwards and pushed it to $11. Thank god I decided to learn how to play Omaha. As for now, I'm gonna take a break for the rest of the day to study for my finals tomorrow, then I will try to grind it up some more. I know the deck is stacked against me, but hopefully I'll be able to get up to a decent bankroll. Thanks again for the prompt and helpful responses.

Thanks for the advice guys. I played the NL .05-.10 O/8 tables afterwards and pushed it to $11. Thank god I decided to learn how to play Omaha. As for now, I'm gonna take a break for the rest of the day to study for my finals tomorrow, then I will try to grind it up some more. I know the deck is stacked against me, but hopefully I'll be able to get up to a decent bankroll. Thanks again for the prompt and helpful responses.
Play a couple of $4.40 SNG's and try for a $26 Token. They're full of MORONS. My rakeback from Bodog gets deposited there (about $20 every month or so) and I've managed to earn 5 or 6 Tokens. If you finish second you get $10 cash which will give you two more shots at it. Good luck.

1. Learn the fundamentals of Razz2. Sit at the .25/.50 games at FT3. Nit it up4. ProfitI did the same thing as you. Won $2 from a freeroll and then bought in to an Omaha Hi game. Ran that up (it was a hit and run I will admit) and then took it to the razz tables. The players there are sooo bad you are losing money by not sitting.PM or AIM me if you want

Pras, same situation as you. I cashed in one of those freerolls last Friday and got 9 bucks. I just played a bunch of 1 dollar sngs and then when I got it my br up I won a 1 dollar mtt for $153 and 2.20 180 for $97. I got the br up to $400 and then played some $100 NL and pretty much lost all but $5. Since then, I've just been grinding low limit SNGs where the play is ridicuosly bad and some cash and I've grinded it back up to about $80. Anyway, good luck.

And then hands like this happen.Dealt to HeelUp12 [Ah Jc]ark8456 foldsduck tang raises to $0.20schmie06 has returnedprebb calls $0.209kdawg9 calls $0.15HeelUp12 calls $0.10*** FLOP *** [8c Jh 4s]9kdawg9 checksHeelUp12 bets $0.50duck tang calls $0.50prebb folds9kdawg9 has 15 seconds left to act9kdawg9 folds*** TURN *** [8c Jh 4s] [Ad]HeelUp12 bets $1.10duck tang raises to $2.20HeelUp12 raises to $8.40duck tang calls $4.60, and is all inHeelUp12 shows [Ah Jc]duck tang shows [8d 4d]Uncalled bet of $1.60 returned to HeelUp12*** RIVER *** [8c Jh 4s Ad] [8s]HeelUp12 shows two pair, Aces and Jacksduck tang shows a full house, Eights full of Fours

Annnnnnnnnnd this. Haha I know BBFIDTS, but wow.*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to HeelUp12 [Kc Kh]9kdawg9 foldsschmie06 checksHeelUp12 has 15 seconds left to actHeelUp12 raises to $0.40ark8456 foldsduck tang has 15 seconds left to actduck tang raises to $0.70schmie06 has been disconnectedschmie06 has 15 seconds left to actschmie06 has reconnectedschmie06 has 15 seconds left to actschmie06 has been disconnectedschmie06 has reconnectedschmie06 has 15 seconds left to actschmie06 calls $0.60HeelUp12 raises to $2.50, and is all induck tang has 15 seconds left to actduck tang calls $1.80schmie06 calls $1.80*** FLOP *** [6c 8d 5s]duck tang has 15 seconds left to actduck tang bets $0.10schmie06 has 15 seconds left to actschmie06 calls $0.10*** TURN *** [6c 8d 5s] [3c]duck tang has 15 seconds left to actduck tang bets $7.75schmie06 calls $1.40, and is all induck tang shows [8c Jc]schmie06 shows [7c 7s]HeelUp12 shows [Kc Kh]Uncalled bet of $6.35 returned to duck tang*** RIVER *** [6c 8d 5s 3c] [Jh]duck tang shows two pair, Jacks and Eightsschmie06 shows a pair of Sevensduck tang wins the side pot ($2.75) with two pair, Jacks and EightsHeelUp12 shows a pair of Kingsduck tang wins the main pot ($6.80) with two pair, Jacks and Eights