Pocketfives Online Ranking

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rdog: While I agree with you in principle, especially since it's pretty obv who backs NNB but at the same time....NNB asked you in this thread to respect his privacy and regardless of how silly that may be given how open he's been in the past, you should respect his wishes and just drop it. Also, PMJ nail on headed it with the deep rail chat. Think about the people who are constantly there when NNB is deep in something and it's real easy to figure out who backs him.

Rdog: While I agree with you in principle, especially since it's pretty obv who backs NNB but at the same time....NNB asked you in this thread to respect his privacy and regardless of how silly that may be given how open he's been in the past, you should respect his wishes and just drop it. Also, PMJ nail on headed it with the deep rail chat. Think about the people who are constantly there when NNB is deep in something and it's real easy to figure out who backs him.
His brother?
obv me !!
Rdog: While I agree with you in principle, especially since it's pretty obv who backs NNB but at the same time....NNB asked you in this thread to respect his privacy and regardless of how silly that may be given how open he's been in the past, you should respect his wishes and just drop it.
My main point since it was brought up is that what I said originally was not out of line in any way. A couple of people in this thread have tried to say it was and I still stick to my point that it is ludicrous to think it was. That's it. Besides that, it doesn't matter to me if NNB is backed and if anyone knows he is backed.
Sorry for the hijack...but I can't believe Alba is pregnant!! :club::D :D
I know....such sad news...=(
My main point since it was brought up is that what I said originally was not out of line in any way. A couple of people in this thread have tried to say it was and I still stick to my point that it is ludicrous to think it was. That's it. Besides that, it doesn't matter to me if NNB is backed and if anyone knows he is backed.
qft, this is kinda rediculous that it even got this far
  • 3 months later...

NNB are you still being backed?Congrats on your sucess as of lates tho, you've been kicking some serious ass.winning the triple crown would be a huge step towards the goal you stated you would acomplish 4 months ago.

NNB are you still being backed?Congrats on your sucess as of lates tho, you've been kicking some serious ass.winning the triple crown would be a huge step towards the goal you stated you would acomplish 4 months ago.
ya i amthx

Baxter, are you ranked in the top 100 yet?

obv <3 the playa hatas
I hope that's not referring to the person that bumped this (me), since I am impressed that you "called your shot" and are on fire recently, and while I don't think you'll reach this goal it's still damn impressive that it now seems at least possible as opposed to the way it looked before (impossible).
I hope that's not referring to the person that bumped this (me), since I am impressed that you "called your shot" and are on fire recently, and while I don't think you'll reach this goal it's still damn impressive that it now seems at least possible as opposed to the way it looked before (impossible).
not referring to u at allits just funny how if u look back at this thread everyone took me so seriously when obviously its very unlikely and i knew that.internet is serious business i guessand no im not in the top 100 yet