Second Annual F C P - W S O P Golf Outing Thread

If I make it I will be staying at a buddies house, he single and has a 4 bedroom, so I thinking we just bum rush his house with like 20 people, just someone needs to fondle him during the night for payment.
OH! OH! PICK ME! PICK ME!
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicago Ohare to Las vegas Wed 28MAY DELTA 769 Connecting to DELTA 709Im on that flight.
No connecting flights. It's just like the drivethru for me, "you always get fuucked at the drivethru"
$25 says that Dustin doesn't hit his 1st tee shot in the fairway on the first tee. He, of course, must be wearing his Members Only jacket, wing tip shoes without golf spikes and long pants. So sexy. In obv...ok I am getting married in April, so I better check.I would like to play the 6 handed event on 6-5, as did a few others in 2007, so my best case is coming out from 6-3 to 6-8.Thanks Scott and look forward to it.
Does she drink Saki??And I'm in! I'll need to rent clubs again Scott.
im definately in this year.. I broke 60 for the first time in my life on my last outing this past year!
The front nine or the back nine?EDIT: Damn you Scott, I thought I was first with that for sure!

going out there in March for gf's moms bday so this one would take some work since I have been 3 times in the last 6 months, but I am going to try and make it. I want to play in that opening event anyways.

2 things:1. I should be there and would like to do this.2. I really suck at golf.So considering 2, is 1 still okay?
I think Navybuttons is going to be there, so you should be fine.
2 things:1. I should be there and would like to do this.2. I really suck at golf.So considering 2, is 1 still okay?
Same deal. Also whats the deal with rentaclubs and such
Definately ok. Last year I was so bad, I didn't even golf the last 3 or 4 holes. Josh and I just drove around on the golf carts. (he didn't quit because he sucked though (even though he did suck) he quit because he was in pain (because he's a girl)).
Well if you read his recent posts, I don't know if he knows if he does too.
Definately ok. Last year I was so bad, I didn't even golf the last 3 or 4 holes. Josh and I just drove around on the golf carts. (he didn't quit because he sucked though (even though he did suck) he quit because he was in pain (because he's a girl)).
LOL, okay, count me in.....most likely then. I wasn't sure what part of the series I was going for but I guess this makes my decision. I also posted in the challenge thread that I am planning on being there for 2 or 3 weeks and was looking for a house during that time. Let me know if anyone has an opening or is interested in getting something.
what he said. lol. Skilz not required, but you'll prolly have a better time if you can at least hit the ball.
Same deal. Also whats the deal with rentaclubs and such
Last year it was $85 plus like $25 to rent. No idea about this year yet but it'll be close to that I'm guessing.
Looks like I will be in Vegas that weekend so I'd like to join the golf outing. I don't have many posts yet, but I'm friends with Rdog if that counts for anything.
Got you on the list. FYI, see the first post of this thread for participants so far and WSOP schedule
what he said. lol. Skilz not required, but you'll prolly have a better time if you can at least hit the ball.
LOL. I play probably close to 10 times a year so I can hit the ball. It just doesn't go straight so much :club:.
Looks like I will be in Vegas that weekend so I'd like to join the golf outing. I don't have many posts yet, but I'm friends with Rdog if that counts for anything.
Sorry man, that really doesn't count for anything around here... He's kind of a little deal..
LOL. I play probably close to 10 times a year so I can hit the ball. It just doesn't go straight so much :D.
Good enough! Here's the good news scenario...1). Tee up ball2). Slice ball 300 MPH, 80-degrees right and down into rattlesnake infested desert arroyo.3). Throw club and go retrieve said ball with your 2 iron "snake tamer".4). Return with...i dunno, like 9 balls, none of which are yours but most all are better brands than yours.See? The game can be very +EV.
Put me on the list please. :club:
Got u down.
okay, so i need to set the record straight. last year i'd been up all night drinking before the 8am(ish) t-time. i cracked the first beer on the course before the first tee, bet that i couldn't make the fairway and did. on the front i drank 5 or 6 beers and still managed a legitimate 46 (this included balloonguy yelling at me in the middle of a 3 foot birdie putt and causing me to miss).where i fell apart was the back 9. loaded with more beers, facing a tougher 9, and dealing with the stalin of course masters i crumbled like jenga. i lost the same fairway bet off the 9th. if i'd managed to keep a ball on a single hole and shoot all of them (i happily took over sole cart duty on the 14th or 15th) i might have managed a 70 or 80 on the back. i had nerves of steel and was in the zone. when i nearly flipped the cart off a ledge and killed me and jamie (checkymcfold) i didn't even flinch. i was cool as ice and was totally on my game. that's how strong my game was at that point.this year the hot-dog girl's number is as good as mine.after the game i still managed to beat BG out of a benjamin in liars poker, and i didn't lose at credit card roulette. cliff notes: king of the world!