Mitchell Report

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean when you say "I have these things called eyes..." Are you implying that you can tell somebody is on steroids because they have gotten bigger? It is possible, over a 15 year career, for a player to get more muscley.
This is true. Except it doesn't happen like that. The evidence is easy to see. Just do a little line up of playing cards and it tells the tale. I am not talking about a guy like Pettite who used HGH to recover from an injury. I am talking like a guy like Sosa, McGwire, Canseco, Giambi, Palmeiro, Gonzalez, Tejada,etc. That shit isn't natural, not in the time spans they do it in. Body builders take years to get to that point naturally. You know who else doesn't? Pro wrestlers, and it is just as easy to see who is using in those ranks as well. So, when I say my eyes, I mean just that. My eyes. They see. That being said, I personally don't care. Juice away. If I had a legitimate shot I would do it in a second. Why? Dollars. I could play for that one big contract that has my family set for life. Do you realize what you can make off of 10 million if you just let it sit in a money market account? No investing, just a simple easy ass money market. Now, imagine if you have 10 million for 6 years. Now, tell me you wouldn't do everything you possibly could, safely, to make those dollars. You would, and if you wouldn't, you should.