A-j Small Blind Vs Slap Stealer

Villan is 22/13, stealing 45% of the time over 203 handsCryptologicLimit Holdem Ring gameLimit: $2/$46 playersConverterPre-flop: (6 players) Frezinator is SB with A :D J :club:3 folds, Button raises, Frezinator 3-bets, BB folds, Button calls.Flop: 8 :D Q :) 2 :D (6SB, 2 players)Frezinator bets, Button calls.Turn: T :D (4BB, 2 players)Frezinator checks, Button bets, Frezinator calls.River: 8 :) (6BB, 2 players)Frezinator checks, Button bets, Frezinator folds.Uncalled bets: 1BB returned to Button.Results:Final pot: 6BBOOP sucks.How bad is this? I almost folded the turn, but stuck around for the gutshot.

I check/raise this turn occassionally. It's a great spot to take a super-strong line as a semi-bluff. Even when he calls, you still have somewhere between 8 and 14 outs. Check/raising turns in blind/blind situations is a move I use from time to time, mostly if want to establish a degree of control over an opponent. If you get called down, it'll suck because you'll have to remember that this player saw you check/raise the turn on a semi-bluff, but if it works he'll be a little scared/passive.

I check/raise this turn occassionally. It's a great spot to take a super-strong line as a semi-bluff. Even when he calls, you still have somewhere between 8 and 14 outs.
i wouldn't hate it, but i think this is the wrong board to do it on.

With no reads besides his VPIP and PFR, I think, I bet/call turn here.If you know is post flop tendencies, you should be betting passive players as a raise should mean you are in trouble and you can call for the double gut and fold R UI.If against aggressive player you should be checking with intention of seeing a showdown. His range is pretty wide and can easily be semi bluffing and bluffing a busted draw on the end.If not a blind steal situation, UI river should be an easy fold but, with this wide a stealing range, a cheap showdown is best versus a aggro post flop player.Been long time since I have visited here so I hope all is well with regulars and the new peeps. I'm still playing .25/.5 and also jumping in some .5/1 and 1/2(although on UB, they are to find without being a Bad Beat Jackpot table). So while I wait for tables, I have been grinding my way through some STT and improving my game there. Sorry haven't contributed much but my wife bought me a membership for a training site and I've spent most my non playing time going through all their content. Has helped my game but not enough volume to make much head way in the BR department($300 to just over $1000 since August). That's probably gonna pay for CHristmas so I'll be back down to $150 and grinding .25/.5 again. Maybe this will be the year to TP/MM. LOL, not likely. So to ramble in a random thread but having a good holiday all, I will be lurking when I can . CHeers!