Wwe Raw's 15th Anniversary

Who do you guys will fight CM Punk then @ Summer Slam? My money is on JBL, not who I want it to be, but I just feel it'll be him. If it can't be Cena or Batista, it likely will be JBL, Kane, or maybe even Jericho. Not huge fan of any of those 3 options.
I'm not sure who he will face. It might also be Regal. And what happened to Rey Mysterio? He kind of disapeared.Also, what's the deal with Saturday Night's Main Event? When it re-debuted a couple years ago, it was a big deal and it was like a Pay Per View where you don't need to pay. But now it's like nothing. The biggest thing about it is Jenny McCarthy. I don't know any matches.
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I found that weird too about SNME. Usually, they built it up like a pay per view, and now they're just kinda saying hey it's on Saturday. I have a feeling, they are using the event more as a fundraiser. I can see basically like those Iraq Raws where all the good guys win.

I was under the impression that it was going to be a regularly aired show, if not every week at least once a month???
Saturday Night's Main Event? I think it's like a twice or three times a year type of thing.Also-check this out. I found it interesting: STAMFORD, Conn., July 30, 2008 – Freddie Prinze, Jr., a long-time fan of World Wrestling Entertainment®, joins WWE®’s creative team. Prinze, Jr. will now have a behind-the-scenes role contributing to WWE’s weekly television and pay-per-view programs. “Freddie Prinze, Jr.’s passion, energy and creativity make him an excellent fit for WWE,” said Chairman Vince McMahon. "Bringing on board an experienced Hollywood writer, actor and producer like Freddie Prinze, Jr. will only increase the level of entertainment to millions of viewers and passionate WWE fans every Monday on USA," said Chris McCumber, Executive Vice President Marketing Digital & Brand Strategy, USA Network.”

Trish Stratus was not a very good wrestler. Her match with Mickie James at Wrestlemania a few years back was almost unwatchable except for Mickie's "crazy" angle, which I found very entertaining. I'm not sure who has seen/noticed, but if anyone has the DVD of this event, there is a very funny moment that was edited out of that match for the DVD.. A very unique counter to Trish's "Stratusfaction"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KOwohEJNA

Trish Stratus was not a very good wrestler. Her match with Mickie James at Wrestlemania a few years back was almost unwatchable except for Mickie's "crazy" angle, which I found very entertaining. I'm not sure who has seen/noticed, but if anyone has the DVD of this event, there is a very funny moment that was edited out of that match for the DVD.. A very unique counter to Trish's "Stratusfaction"...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1KOwohEJNA
If you don't think she is a great wrestler, which woman do you think is?

First...let's start with my thoughts on Saturday Night's Main Event: Umm...nothing good came out of it but I expected this. Like I've said, in the past SNME was like a Pay Per View where you don't need to pay. But this one was not at all. It was not promoted at all except for the 20 second commericals with Jeff Foxworthy or Ben Stiller saying "...that's why I can't wait to watch Jenny McCarthy step into the ring to tackle MS." The matches themselves were worthy of being main event matches on a regular night, but they still weren't good enough to waste space on my DVR.Now for the exciting news...a Pay Per View is coming to Cleveland on September 7th-Unforgiven. I watched WWE religously back in the early 2000s and then I suddenly stopped until a week before Eddie Guerrero died, and I have watched since then. I've been to many events over the years, but I went to Invasion which was a PPV in 2001. That was awesome. Some how, I got great seats in the third row and at the end of the PPV, we got to keep the chairs we say on. The chairs were fold out chairs with the Invasion logo (which was a warped image of Shane and Vince McMahon) and it was sweet how we got to keep them. I still have the 3 I got in 2001 (my dad and sister went and I have their's also). The seats were $200 so I'm not going to be spending that for Unforgiven, but I'm still excited to go back to a PPV.

Santino.... women's champion!!! OMG!!
That's what I thought Adamle said at first, but I think he meant that which ever team wins, wins both championships. If Santino pins Kofi Kingston, he wins the Intercontinental title and Beth Phoenix wins the Women's...Santino doesn't win both.But I'm starting to get what people say about Santino being funny. I actually laughed after Beth beat up Mickie James and Santino sheepishly patted her butt and looked the other way.
Now for the exciting news...a Pay Per View is coming to Cleveland on September 7th-Unforgiven. I watched WWE religously back in the early 2000s and then I suddenly stopped until a week before Eddie Guerrero died, and I have watched since then. I've been to many events over the years, but I went to Invasion which was a PPV in 2001. That was awesome. Some how, I got great seats in the third row and at the end of the PPV, we got to keep the chairs we say on. The chairs were fold out chairs with the Invasion logo (which was a warped image of Shane and Vince McMahon) and it was sweet how we got to keep them. I still have the 3 I got in 2001 (my dad and sister went and I have their's also). The seats were $200 so I'm not going to be spending that for Unforgiven, but I'm still excited to go back to a PPV.
I'm currently sitting on my Wrestlemania 20 seat!!!!
I'm currently sitting on my Wrestlemania 20 seat!!!!
I'm jealous. One of my life goals is to have front row seats at a Wrestlemania. Since this will never happen if I live in Cleveland, I'm going to need to leave here first.

I'm going to be out of town for Summerslam and this looks like a good PPV. Anytime Undertaker is in Hell in a Cell you know it will be good.I would also like to apologize for my comments before on Santino. I now find him hilarious also. I think he should stop wrestling and take over Michael Cole's job on Raw (and have Cole be back on Smackdown or ECW). When he was commentating during Beth Phoenix's match on raw, he said something about "I am a delicious piece of man meat" and it was funny. Then Beth was showing her strenght by holding Kelly Kelly over her head and Lawler said "Does she throw you around Santino?" and Santino said something like "Yes...I mean no" with a very funny giggle.

I find it super hilarious as well that he can't pronounce anything right. They need to make him Intercontinental Champion!
I don't think he's a good enough wrestler to become champion. But he should be one of the commentators along with Jerry Lawler.
How was the Undertaker Edge Hell in the Cell match?
See for yourself. Whole event is on dailymotion.com.

LOL. Had to post this following WWE's recent spate of firings.

HBK vs. Jericho at Unforigven? I hope so.I'm going to it and I want to see some sick matches. I normally DVR WWE and fast-forward through the boring things. I fast-forwarded through Adamle talking yesterday, but I stopped towards the end and he said something about a twenty minute match with unlimited pinfalls, but who ever has the last pinfall at the end of 20 minutes wins the champinoship. Besides Punk, who's going to be in this match?

The two scramble matches are set for Unforgiven. The Raw one looks sick, the smackdown one looks shitty. Smackdown is HHH, Hardy, MVP, Brian Kendrick, and Shelton Benjamin. It is pretty obvious HHH is going to win this one, I don't see any chance of him losing this match. Very predictable. As for the Raw one, it is CM Punk vs JBL, Cena, Batista, and Kane. I can see any of them winning that match to be honest, except maybe Kane. I don't think Kane will win it just because his bag or whatever has something of Rey Mastrio's, so I sense some sort of rivalry there. I don't want JBL to win, but I can see a heel winning since there could be three faces going after him.