Horse Barrage --- Stakes Included

To celebrate me winning the tourney i ran the stakeament in last night:We're doing it all again.6:45 PM PST Horse $1.10 MTT.No requirements, just post your stars name and city.. You don't even have to be busto or anything.I'd like to make this a barrage, too.. So any and all who want to play and don't need the stake, post your names too so we can track FCP progress..GL to all!50/50 no stakeback.T#68692832Holy cow! Horses:DcossackThePhoenix88Flamin'Aces8 (savagerebel)blufferdave (david keena)xzanosEstormOKEyankNatedawg2Gfdsa146King_TannerBarragers:Cappy37 (Damn shame I can't xfer $T instead of real ones)Light133 Carl78 Addilac299 (FargoPokerND)Kepper111milne88 (fighter)Orange4life10 stakees and 6 barragers! Let's take it down for FCP!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To celebrate me winning the tourney i ran the stakeament in last night:We're doing it all again.6:45 PM PST Horse $1.10 MTT.No requirements, just post your stars name and city.. You don't even have to be busto or anything.I'd like to make this a barrage, too.. So any and all who want to play and don't need the stake, post your names too so we can track FCP progress..GL to all!50/50 no stakeback.
blufferdave (frazee)

Once again, can't play. GL to all your horses in HORSE, and take this one down too, Cappy.I might hop on the rail later if someone gets deep.

no doubt! First mixed-game MTT win of that size for me.. stoked.. gonna run another stakeament today.
To celebrate me winning the tourney i ran the stakeament in last night:We're doing it all again.6:45 PM PST Horse $1.10 MTT.No requirements, just post your stars name and city.. You don't even have to be busto or anything.I'd like to make this a barrage, too.. So any and all who want to play and don't need the stake, post your names too so we can track FCP progress..GL to all!50/50 no stakeback.
PENIDS
no doubt! First mixed-game MTT win of that size for me.. stoked.. gonna run another stakeament today.
Do you mean non-hold'em? Cause I don't think the game changes when you're playing lo8....And no, I will not be offended if this comment makes you not want to stake me.
I'd love to be staked. I've played each game individually, but never together. This will be a good learning experience for me.When is this tourney in EST?gfdsa146(Forest Hills)
9:45 EST.. You got an hour and a half to enjoy football still.. shipped, gl
Natedawg2(port coquitlam)
xzanos (pleasant hill)
Do you mean non-hold'em? Cause I don't think the game changes when you're playing lo8....And no, I will not be offended if this comment makes you not want to stake me.
semantics, and I don't offend easily :club: shipped, gl.
try again?Flamin'Aces8(Stillwater(FCP))but not so good at Razz
98% of the field sucks at razz, that's no excuse. shipped, gl
eyank (FCP gainesville) if theirs any left
I'll stake half the goddamn forum, I'm in a good mood, shipped, gl.
i'll play...but no stake...well i am actually a gametime decision
you'll play and like it! 1800 starting chips, it's practically deepstacked! :club: