4th 440 Challange

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like we still have some individuals lookin for teams. Team up fellas, let's get some more competition in here! I know you are all afraid of The Beach, but hey, there's always variance, fear is no reason not to try!

First is it too late to enter or register? Second what do the winners get?

First is it too late to enter or register? Second what do the winners get?
1. It's not too late to register, just find a teammate. 2. I'm assuming payouts will be determined when we see how many teams are entered.
1. It's not too late to register, just find a teammate. 2. I'm assuming payouts will be determined when we see how many teams are entered.
qft on both accts. im hoping to get 15 teams so for that it will take 2 more teams more would be nice but im realistic. p.s. everyone if u were on the list of people that had not signed up for vb's site please do so.
p.s. everyone if u were on the list of people that had not signed up for vb's site please do so.
Here's where we currently stand.Needs to register on the tracker:ah2388Needs to log in and accept your teammate's invitation:steve73freddecNeeds to set up team:ah2388/gallo
what is this tracker thingy and how do i register?
The tracker is how we are keeping track of tournament entries and scores. Click on the image in my sig. At the site, click on register, should be straightforward from there.

how do i delete my team, i wanted it to be team New Challenge (Old Challenge) but I dont think it worked

Ok, VB...riddle me this. Rab invited me to his team and I couldn't accept....When I log on it says"You are not on a team, and you have not been invited to one."But then I let Rabbles log on my name and he saw it and accepted it. I've cleared my cache and all that, logged out and it still says I have no team. But when Rab logs on my name it says I'm on his team.WTF?!??!?!?! Rigged?

Ok, VB...riddle me this. Rab invited me to his team and I couldn't accept....When I log on it says"You are not on a team, and you have not been invited to one."But then I let Rabbles log on my name and he saw it and accepted it. I've cleared my cache and all that, logged out and it still says I have no team. But when Rab logs on my name it says I'm on his team.WTF?!??!?!?! Rigged?
yore listed on my team under 'leaderboard' now
Wierdness, the database definitely showed you as invited, but since it's all set up now I guess it was just a fluke.Edit: just reread I guess you are still having a problem, I will look into it.Second edit: Everything looks OK on this end. Try quitting your browser and reopening it? Could be some odd session thing.
VB, if you feel like debugging: today I finished 212/180 for (blank) points... :club:
I guess it shouldn't let you finish higher than 180, I'll work on that.Edit: Fixed. Entering a score over 180 or less than 1 now produces an error.