I Just Shaved My Armpits

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waxing hurts way more than I thought possible. Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more.
Agreed. It is ridiculous how much that shit hurts. I tried it on my beard. There is no way I could do it downstairs.
Agreed. It is ridiculous how much that shit hurts. I tried it on my beard. There is no way I could do it downstairs.
this is good information because ive been thinking about waxing my butthole to stop the poop chunks from accumulating
complete and utter curiosity, as soon as i was finished with one arm i realized how much of a mistake it was, but i couldnt leave one side shaved and one side not
:D:club: Reading this response in combination with just viewing your avatar has really made my day.
On your face, I could never do that. Just my back, chest and various other unmentionalbe places
this is good information because ive been thinking about waxing my butthole to stop the poop chunks from accumulating
Do this
good news, that doesn't hurt
^^^^^^^^^^^
You can get back there with a razor if your slightly flexible and brave. Wiping your butt will feel funny afterwards though.
You can get back there with a razor if your slightly flexible and brave. Wiping your butt will feel funny afterwards though.
Definately getting hit with the can for this response. This is the good thing about having a woman to share a shower with, womens leg razors are the only thing I would touch the southern spots with. I use a mens gillete sensor razor on my face, that thing would slice my balls like swiss cheese. The womens are made for gentler areas for a reason.
Definately getting hit with the can for this response. This is the good thing about having a woman to share a shower with, womens leg razors are the only thing I would touch the southern spots with. I use a mens gillete sensor razor on my face, that thing would slice my balls like swiss cheese. The womens are made for gentler areas for a reason.
milbestns1.gif
Wait till you guys have a vasectomy
Shaving my husband's balls for his vasectomy was the least sexy thing I have ever done. I don't get how people think that's hot. I was scared and so was he.
Geez o' pete you guys are babies!
Does she buy the pink ones? I like the pink ones.
You two have obviously never shat on anyones face. It doesnt look anything like that.
Bwahahahahahaha!
Shaving my husband's balls for his vasectomy was the least sexy thing I have ever done. I don't get how people think that's hot. I was scared and so was he. Does she buy the pink ones? I like the pink ones.
A. Why didn't he just shave his own damn balls, its not that hard.B. She uses theseimage001.jpgWorks wonderful on the scrot/taint/and balloon knot. Just prepare for some itchy itchy