I Just Shaved My Armpits

As the title would suggest, I got a little bit too liberal with the razor in the shower. Peace out armpit hair!Not only do I feel like a woman, but I'm in for the biggest itch-fest of my entire life within the next week. Goddammit.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the title would suggest, I got a little bit too liberal with the razor in the shower. Peace out armpit hair!Not only do I feel like a woman, but I'm in for the biggest itch-fest of my entire life within the next week. Goddammit.
TPIWWP
I don't know you but I am going to go out on a limb and say this is one of the top 5 dumbest things you've ever done.
it feels so so so so so weird, skin on skin there kind of breaks man law
I'm sure it does.Every time your armpit sends a sensory signal to your brain that signifies there's no longer hair, your sphincter quivers in terror, assuming its own pending destruction...
But...why? Why would you do this to yourself? Curiousity?
complete and utter curiosity, as soon as i was finished with one arm i realized how much of a mistake it was, but i couldnt leave one side shaved and one side not

a long time ago (last month) i dropped my clippers and took out part of my stomach hair. i decided to cut it all off. a week later, i figured, hey why not shave it off, and while i'm at it, peace out chest hair...luckily that's where i stopped. shirts felt weird against my skin though. have fun with the itchy regrowth. i would feel bad for you...but most likely i'll forget.

complete and utter curiosity, as soon as i was finished with one arm i realized how much of a mistake it was, but i couldnt leave one side shaved and one side not
Your avatar is now quite fitting.
But...why? Why would you do this to yourself? Curiousity?
I'm rubbing off on you, friend of friends.
Down south razor burn = constantraringtogoedness
I know, it rules.

I've made the same mistake. It will come back thicker and fuller. Also if you have a little hair on your upper back, lower neck area. For the love of God just leave it alone. Trust me, it gets bad if you go after it.

:club::D:D:D:D sorry.......thats the best i can do

I was a swimmer in high school and had to shave most of my entire body (though I didn't shave my armpits). I did have to shave my arms, legs, chest, and basically anything else that wasn't covered by a speedo or a cap (I opted not to shave my head). Over the next few months as everything grew back, I think I suffered the most on my thighs. The hair there grew in awkwardly, became very ingrown, and itched horribly. The whole area became very sore and red. It was not something I'm looking to go through with again. Good luck with your situation.Also, I really don't understand how this happened in the first place. Why was the razor there to begin with? Do you normally shave them a little? Why would you do even that? If they're giving you trouble, trim them before you go razor-happy.

Also, I really don't understand how this happened in the first place. Why was the razor there to begin with? Do you normally shave them a little? Why would you do even that? If they're giving you trouble, trim them before you go razor-happy.
qft