Flopped Trips With A Flush Draw Present

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Button ($1.96)SB ($0.88)BB ($2.70)UTG ($2.52)Hero ($1.96)MP1 ($2.62)MP2 ($1.29)MP3 ($0.95)CO ($4.42)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 6heart.gif, 6club.gif. UTG calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.12) 6diamond.gif, Qspade.gif, Aspade.gif(6 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.18, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.18, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls $0.12.Turn: ($0.66) 8heart.gif(3 players)UTG bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.5, MP2 calls $0.50, UTG folds.River: ($1.72) 3club.gif(2 players)Hero bets $1, MP2 calls $0.59 (All-In).Final Pot: $2.90I just sat down a few hands before this hand so no real reads on anyone up to this point.By the way I forgot to include the stakes / site in the content description - my bad, I can't find a way to do it under edit, but it'll be fixed the next time I post something.

I'd raise a little more on the flop, but basically, yeah, play it fast.

Small pocket pairs are a lot more powerful than people give them credit for, and they only get strong as there are fewer people in the pot. If you raised it preflop and managed to get it heads up against a better range hands you will be in a better position postflop. As it is you are almost guaranteed to have people playing almost ATC and guaranteeing that unless you hit your set your cards won't be ahead postflop. The guy who called with Q-4 or A-2 because you didnt raise preflop will have you crushed and you will have to immediately drop your cards postflop. You're basically throwing your blind away except for the 1 in 7 times you hit your setWhen you raise it preflop you are in a better position because your opponents calling ranges are smaller. You will know that you are still ahead on a lot of flops you see because you know they wouldn't have called you will ATC. Also, you still have that 1 in 7 chance to hit your set and crush them.Basically, when you don't raise preflop and the flop comes 4 7 9 you have to dump your hand to any agression. When you raise preflop and that same flop comes you know you are ahead most of the time and can bet.

You don't have trips, btw.

Don't limp preflop, raise it or dump it. After that everything is standard.
Small pocket pairs are a lot more powerful than people give them credit for, and they only get strong as there are fewer people in the pot. If you raised it preflop and managed to get it heads up against a better range hands you will be in a better position postflop. As it is you are almost guaranteed to have people playing almost ATC and guaranteeing that unless you hit your set your cards won't be ahead postflop. The guy who called with Q-4 or A-2 because you didnt raise preflop will have you crushed and you will have to immediately drop your cards postflop. You're basically throwing your blind away except for the 1 in 7 times you hit your setWhen you raise it preflop you are in a better position because your opponents calling ranges are smaller. You will know that you are still ahead on a lot of flops you see because you know they wouldn't have called you will ATC. Also, you still have that 1 in 7 chance to hit your set and crush them.Basically, when you don't raise preflop and the flop comes 4 7 9 you have to dump your hand to any agression. When you raise preflop and that same flop comes you know you are ahead most of the time and can bet.
That's a little different when the game is full ring (like this). You don't really have to be raising small pocket pairs up front UTG or UTG+1. More often than not that's actually not a good play to be honest. If you're raising 3-4x UTG with small pocket pairs everytime at full ring, you're going to wind up facing pot sized reraises from LP players that effectively push you out of the hand. You'll be OOP, facing what could be some callers behind you and a big reraise from the CO or Button which is bad. At 6 max, raising every pocket pair is a must, but a full ring (like this) there is really nothing wrong with limping them, especially from EP.Also this is .01/.02, you really don't need to be getting super aggressive with little pairs. People will give you their money with Top pair no kicker without you even trying.

This is .01/.02 cent, limp in and don't even think about raising. If we raise, guess what, 6 of 10 are still gonna see the flop with the same range of cards as if we had limped in. On top of that, A5 is still giving us his stack the majority of the time. Raising from UTG+1 is throwing away money at this level, get in as cheap as possible, fold when you don't hit a set.

In a FR game, after UTG limps, it's a bit more excusable to limp along and see a flop especially since it often starts a chain reaction and you get a multiway pot for when you flop a set.

And once you flop that set multi-way pot, a 3-bet wont cut it. Compile that with the fact that you are playing at .01/.02 NLHE and you have more than enough reasons to raise it to $.24. Maybe even more if you know that people will call that amount. Maybe $.30 even. There are people that will call a raise of that size with any piece of that flop at these stakes. But I play 6-max, so my view of players at .01/.02 maybe a bit skewed.