10+1 MTT. 1200 left. Early in the tournament. Had been getting cold decked, so I had played literally no hands till now. Earlier in the tourney had seen Villain commit himself to calling off 1/2 his chips with A10o in early position, but since then he had taken 1-2 big pots with only monster hands. Full Tilt (8 handed) Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)Blinds are 30/60.Seat 1: P1 (1,060)Seat 2: Villain (1,850)Seat 4: P3 (2,360)Seat 5: P4 (3,165)Seat 6: Hero (1,320)Seat 7: P5 (4,905)Seat 8: P6 (583)Seat 9: P7 (2,010)Preflop: Hero is BB with Theart.gif, Tspade.gif. SB posts a blind of 30. 2 folds, MP1 calls, 1 fold, CO raises 120, 2 folds, Hero raises 300, MP1 folds, CO calls.Flop: 2club.gif, 7heart.gif, 2diamond.gif(2 players)Hero?PF: Raised to at least get MP1 out of pot.Flop: Smooth call screams Ax to me, but has me a bit worried. Don't like being OOP with 10's, even though flop is good. How much should I bet here? Is checking an option?

Honestly, online especially in a 10+1 your losing a lot of equity if you try to play this soft... Too many times your are ahead and you really don't have too much time for accumulalting chips in these tournies. This is a perfect time to try to get some more in the pot or take down a decent sized pot with a good hand. I would suggest betting 2/3 to 3/4 of the pot... If he shovels I would call except if I had a strong read on the player.

If he's a calling station (which it sounds like) then bet between 2/3 and 3/3 of the pot. I tend to usually bet about half pot and would call a raise.Villian sounds like a passive player so I dont know if I'd call a shove.PS There shouldn't be an apostrophe in your title.

I tend to usually bet about half pot and would call a raise.
I like.I'm not scared of QQ+ here (QQ+ shoves preflop almost always).There are precisely two hands I'm worried about - JJ, and 77. You're crushing anything else.I'm not folding this postflop.
3/3 of the pot.
:club:

Right now, you should be more than willing to get it all in..Pot is about t700 and we have 1000 left after our preflop reraise ( which I would have made a bit more) Now I would bet about 1/2 the pot because the board is so dry..Also, maybe he'll take a 1/2 pot bet and think its a weak lead with AK leaving himself an escape strategy..After flop bet, shove any turn

Right now, you should be more than willing to get it all in..Pot is about t700 and we have 1000 left after our preflop reraise.
We're just trying to get all our money in now, happy that the board favours our hand. Hopefully villian has a pair of 9s or Ax. If not, gg us. We can't fold, so it's best to be aggressive.

Don't overthink this. The money is going in here, there is nothing you can do. You're OOP. You aren't checking to slow play. Either bet 330 and call a raise/shove. Or just shove right now. Both plays are fine. A shove might actually look weaker to some players, esp at this level, and might get a call from any pair, but honestly...any hand that is calling 330 is calling a shove too, you're either way ahead or way behind and I'd bet that you're ahead. Either way tho, you're betting and not folding.