Flush On Paired A Board With Straight Draw

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownUTG+1 ($4)MP1 ($2.35)MP2 ($11)MP3 ($17.75)CO ($2.35)Button ($5.70)Hero ($7.65)BB ($2.60)UTG ($2)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :D. 5 folds, Button calls $0.10, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.30) :club:, :D, :)(4 players)Hero bets $0.3, BB folds, Button calls $0.30.Turn: ($0.90) :D(3 players)Hero bets $0.55, Button calls $0.55.River: ($2) :)(3 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.75, Hero raises to $4, Button raises to $5.5 (All-In), Hero calls $0.75.Final Pot: $12.25I'm not sure I like the size of my turn bet. My main question is whether the river play optimal, or at least +EV? Certainly trip aces, a straight or smaller flush won't call the $4 bet if I lead with it, but do they 1) value bet and 2) call a c/r often enough to make up for the possible boat (which I found unlikely given that he limped and just called the whole way)?

I actually think you played the hand perfectly. I like the size of the turn bet since it's very probable he is drawing dead.I also love the river check raise. At these stakes, smaller flushes are always calling. Straights are often calling and trips call way more than they ever should.Very nice hand.What'd you lose to? :club:

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: ITH Forums)saw flop|saw showdownUTG+1 ($4)MP1 ($2.35)MP2 ($11)MP3 ($17.75)CO ($2.35)Button ($5.70)Hero ($7.65)BB ($2.60)UTG ($2)Preflop: Hero is SB with :D, :D. 5 folds, Button calls $0.10, Hero completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.30) :club:, :D, :)(4 players)Hero bets $0.3, BB folds, Button calls $0.30.Turn: ($0.90) :D(3 players)Hero bets $0.55, Button calls $0.55.River: ($2) :)(3 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.75, Hero raises to $4, Button raises to $5.5 (All-In), Hero calls $0.75.Final Pot: $12.25I'm not sure I like the size of my turn bet. My main question is whether the river play optimal, or at least +EV? Certainly trip aces, a straight or smaller flush won't call the $4 bet if I lead with it, but do they 1) value bet and 2) call a c/r often enough to make up for the possible boat (which I found unlikely given that he limped and just called the whole way)?
1- you're playing @ $10 max.... higher level thinking is beyond 98% of your opponents...2- why can't he have A T / A 4

If Acid says it's good, then it's good, but i would lead the river basicaly every time, i think some people at these levels are bad enough to pay me of with a weaker hand but i would expect someone to raise me with three aces so i wouldn't lose any value against a strong hand.

River: ($2) :club:(3 players)Hero checks, Button bets $0.75, Hero raises to $4, Button raises to $5.5 (All-In), Hero calls $0.75.Final Pot: $12.25I'm not sure I like the size of my turn bet. My main question is whether the river play optimal, or at least +EV? Certainly trip aces, a straight or smaller flush won't call the $4 bet if I lead with it, but do they 1) value bet and 2) call a c/r often enough to make up for the possible boat (which I found unlikely given that he limped and just called the whole way)?
Looks good to me.
Why are you gonna be so worried about it? Does the way he played the hand seem like he had 2 pair or a set at any point?
+1
If Acid says it's good, then it's good, but i would lead the river basicaly every time, i think some people at these levels are bad enough to pay me of with a weaker hand but i would expect someone to raise me with three aces so i wouldn't lose any value against a strong hand.
I'm sure it's not hard to make sure this bolded phrase is never uttered again.I'm not saying that betting is wrong. I just really like that he makes a river check raise on that board with the hand where he had the lead start to finish. I think our opponent will bet most of the hands that he'd call with anyway, so that's why I like this.

A4 is the only reasonable hand that fits the betting line for a full house. I think if he had A10 he would have rr flop. I feel like he has trip A's or even second nut flush. Or some real bad people flopped the straight here.

I'm sure it's not hard to make sure this bolded phrase is never uttered again.I'm not saying that betting is wrong. I just really like that he makes a river check raise on that board with the hand where he had the lead start to finish. I think our opponent will bet most of the hands that he'd call with anyway, so that's why I like this.
I was just trying to say something along the lines of "I personaly bet, however, other more experienced people than me may do differently so you may want to disregard this post altogether as internet forums ten to give you too many conflicting and often wrong opinions that can confuse you".
A4 is the only reasonable hand that fits the betting line for a full house. I think if he had A10 he would have rr flop. I feel like he has trip A's or even second nut flush. Or some real bad people flopped the straight here.
This is pretty much what I put him on, which is why I tried to get the money in instead of leading or c/c from fear of a boat. I just wasn't sure how often most people would value bet (giving me a chance to raise at all) and then call the c/r with those hands compared to how often they'd call a lead of the same amount. Also, I wasn't sure what probability to use for the boats that kill my EV.Villain had AcJh for trips.

I really like the river check raise, I don't think he is going to check behind on the river with trip aces, a straight or a smaller flush so all the hands that were are paying off a bet are going to bet the river when checked to anyway, and you will get called almost all the time at $10NL.

I like the way you played this hand, his range is any low ace because of the button limp and A4 is the only hand that beats you. The ultra tight-weak players you sometimes get at this level might play AT this way, but this is definitely +EV.