Fcp - Ain't Life Grand - $500 Added $10+$1

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.PokerStars ID = monixcBob - to be clear, is FCP/PS paying the $11 entry fee for the freeroll winners and adding $500 to the prize pool?
That's correct, the freeroll winners have their entry and there is an additional $500 added to the prize pool for the tournament tonight.
Dear Santa.........ummm, I mean BobPSU really needs a hat. He's become rather obsessed about the idea. His plan, I believe, is to TP/MM while wearing the super lucky FCP hat and bring fame and fortune to the entire FCP community. I know that DN guy tried it at one time but he's jilted us for golf. And then there was JC on Poker TV and he was wearing some Hawaiian shirt and not a sign of FCP. Last but not least, WhattarunAA wins the Sunday Million and in his heads up with BULLDOOOOOOOOZEr, he doesn't even wear an FCP hat.......not even an FCP avatar! PSU promises his first born that he will wear his FCP hat always..............ALWAYS! If Penn State ever wins another game, you can scan through the stands and find our here in a........you guessed, it...........FCP hat! It may start to smell like Eskimo Clark.......or it may even get ragged and start to fade a little. But when he TP/MM, I can promise you, he WILL have the hat on. Because I am going to surgically impant it to his head! Thank you for all considerations, Santa........I promise to be a very good girl.......or bad girl, whichever you prefer!Lisa
Bah Humbug

I'm not sure if it's this way on the entire East coast, but Monday at 9 Pm is the Start Time For High Stakes Poker.....So.....Can we postpone the tourney for an Hour?Guess not.Anyway, Sat'd in on Sat's Sat (so to speak) was second in Chip count.... and also came in second (I beleive) in the Guess the entry Number...So I'm sick of Sloppy Seconds...And....I should get Half of PsuFan's Hat. (I'll take the Back Half)See ya all tonight.

Bob, how about a free entry for being unlucky enough to bubble one of the freerolls?Since Stars won't let me re-deposit. Or win for that matter.

I'm not sure if it's this way on the entire East coast, but Monday at 9 Pm is the Start Time For High Stakes Poker.....So.....Can we postpone the tourney for an Hour?Guess not.Anyway, Sat'd in on Sat's Sat (so to speak) was second in Chip count.... and also came in second (I beleive) in the Guess the entry Number...So I'm sick of Sloppy Seconds...And....I should get Half of PsuFan's Hat. (I'll take the Back Half)See ya all tonight.
That is what a DVR is for. Recording and watching later is the only way to wch tv anyway!I'm in because I can't resist a good donk fest. MoChipsPlese
I probably won't play this, but I will put a bounty on PSUFANS2 if you knock him out before Bob. The bounty will be entry to next FCP $10 event. :club:
alright 1. TEH AIDS FOR U2. can i get the stakle if the person who screws me has less than 5 posts
alright 1. TEH AIDS FOR U2. can i get the stakle if the person who screws me has less than 5 posts
i will screw you with no less than 5 posts, no vaseline, and no hat.

I plan to play tonight since it is not a free roll!!! It was more fun trying to figure out the first freeroll password then playing the tourney~ HEHLight133 on PSGLA ~ I'd even be willing to donate the hat if I got it, but I'd rather take the cash!