No offense Bear, cuz I like you, but I'm sure there's a ton of sick tables in this tournament. And FWIW I've never heard of the other two guys.
I was just venting about the last 15 mins lol. Its been tough. I haven't really been able to chip up, but have maintained. So w/e

I was at a table with myself, sheets, jcamby, aaaaaaa, pearljammer, and bodogari. jcamby busted then gator83 or whatever his number is joined.Then i got moved to a table with shaundeeb, pwnasaurus, djk123, brynkenney, and sctrojans.

I was at a table with myself, sheets, jcamby, aaaaaaa, pearljammer, and bodogari. jcamby busted then gator83 or whatever his number is joined.Then i got moved to a table with shaundeeb, pwnasaurus, djk123, brynkenney, and sctrojans.
lmao thats sik man im watching it and every table im looking at a great player bust and immediatly another top player is joined lol example im watching bkice sheets got busted lil holdem takes spot lol

If I had the HH Id post but FTP and Vista dont get along.Reraised from sb with KK. get called. 834 flop. bet. get flat called. 17k in pot. hes got 7500. 9 on turn. shove, hes got TT. river T.next hand re-raise all in 77. get called by AT. good til river again. from 1 card away from 41k. to out in two hands.gg me.