Met Gavin Smith Today

I know this is a slight hijack, but on the topic of look-a-likes....Boomer Esiason and Erick Lindgren. Boomer looks like an older Lindgren. I just noticed Boomers looks like Erick after watching him commentate on Sunday.boomere.jpgerick-Lindgren.jpg

I know this is a slight hijack, but on the topic of look-a-likes....Boomer Esiason and Erick Lindgren. Boomer looks like an older Lindgren. I just noticed Boomers looks like Erick after watching him commentate on Sunday.boomere.jpgerick-Lindgren.jpg
Gavin is a playa and thats a good look-alike
yes, I'm the fat ass on the right... 28 pounds less fat right now, but still fat... taken in July when he and Cindy came up to visit and we went to dinner and proceeded to get shithoused...cindygavnmers9.th.jpggavme1bj0.th.jpggavme2ib5.th.jpg
Cool pics. Looks like goot times. He was drunk but really funny when I ran into him ('06 Bodog WSOP party). Pretty nice guy for sure
On a side note when I see an avatar like Tuckers, I always picture Bob, Gov, and FCP INFO 2 sitting around trying to figure out if it shows nipple.
Nope.... Meaning yes that is exactly what we do, but still nope.
tomlin.jpgepps.jpgMike Tomlin and Omar Epps are offended when they hear, "Oh. These two guys look alike" and they're not talking about Tomlin/Epps. Because, it doesn't get better than that.
FACT. Every time I see that bastard on the sidelines I keep thinking of House. Boooo, I need the Cowher chin