3rd $4.40 Challenge

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gents, Leaderboard is updated as of right now......For people who don't know, you just have to click on my SIG....Keep the race tight till the end...... (Some of you are slacking big time :club: )Later

Ladies and Gents, Leaderboard is updated as of right now......For people who don't know, you just have to click on my SIG....Keep the race tight till the end...... (Some of you are slacking big time :D )Later
K dude, someone had to ask -- why are you so interested in this thing? Not that I/we don't appreciate the work you've put in to this and keep putting in to this, but really...Have you got a prop bet on it? Looking for hits to your site? Bored at work like the rest of us? Skeptical cat is rearing it's head... :club:- btw - I think you gave me an extra point somewhere - I think I should be at 209
K dude, someone had to ask -- why are you so interested in this thing? Not that I/we don't appreciate the work you've put in to this and keep putting in to this, but really...Have you got a prop bet on it? Looking for hits to your site? Bored at work like the rest of us? Skeptical cat is rearing it's head... :club:- btw - I think you gave me an extra point somewhere - I think I should be at 209
I'm not sure what his interest is in this thing. Maybe he is just a good FCP community member. Either way it is a very cool thing for him to do and I appreciate it.
I'm not sure what his interest is in this thing. Maybe he is just a good FCP community member. Either way it is a very cool thing for him to do and I appreciate it.
I didn't intend to come off as unappreciative - I think his list is cool and link it in my sig too - just asking.

K dude, someone had to ask -- why are you so interested in this thing?I'm kinda new to the FCP community, and enjoy challenges and this tourney seemed quite fun.... I wanted to join, but backed of at the end as I promised myself not to deposit on PS again...... Gonna try to get a huge BR out of allmost nothing :D Anyway started to make the leaderboard out of curiosity and asked the "master chief" in a polite PM to him, he didn't even respond and gave me a wise ass comment after that in this thread. Why, I don't know ? So that's when I decided that maybe guys in the tourney will appreciate this..... I said to myself why not, I haven't done this for nothing.......Also I've been staked by someone on the boards before, and I thought that people who stakes, do it out of generosity for the FCP community. Yeah, I know, there's a couple of nice people in the poker world. Not lots, but a couple..... I think it's a nice way to give back. You know, good karma maybe ?Looking for hits to your site? :club: .......... let me breath now...... :D ......ok, I'm ok now..... So you think that I would do this for maybe 30 hits per day !!!! First, I don't have any ads or links on the pages of my site...... Second, it's costing me money to have that site on the net, soooo, NO. ........Last NHL and NBA playoffs I had like 25000 hits in the month of May, and the site wasn't even promoted anywhere. Didn't make a cent out of this..... So for the hit question, try again....... - btw - I think you gave me an extra point somewhere - I think I should be at 209Oooops my bad..... Fixed now.... And if you don't stop asking *skeptical cat* questions, I will remove more than 1 point :D

blah blah blah blah blah
Cool man, thanks for answering -- We'd seen your post and the reply it got earlier in the thread so we wondered what was up and if there had been some history that we didn't know about somewhere. Like I say, I think your list is great, and was the first to ask to link to it, etc. Tell you what, I'll even drop you a stake for it tonight when I get home - drop me a pm.
FT time!!!!!any railers? I am the chipleader at 67152057 with a ton of chips. Kenny855
on the at-work-rail...so post hands or something. 1st place vaults you from last to 4th in the standings...
In 67163548And ill be railing Dink
yes you are.and yes I'll be silent railing b/c of my son, we'll be on and off...3-1 chiplead VN