Ok, i hardly ever flame anyone....EVER. But today i got really sick of hearing about ryland's everyday events that well we all have and finally said my peace. So when i got home, he pm'd me to "get aids". If this was in a thread, as a flame i'd be ok with it, but to pm me and say that.....WTF? I"m actually truly offended and hope he gets banned. Honestly. Erik, i've never flamed you before this. In fact I often felt sorry for you cause you took it in the ass so often from everyone else here. I've always thought you were just a naive little man trying to find his place in the world. I now realize i was wrong. You really are an idiot, you deserve to be flamed for every post you've ever started or replied to. You need to grow up, stay in school and get a life. Seriously, you're not a balla (you can't be, it's not even a word). And next time you've got something to say to me you whiny scared little bitch, post it for all to see. Sorry about the language all, i am truly pissed. Mods if you need to edit/move please feel free to do so.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it was definately not cool. I wouldn't have been the least bit offended if he posted a reply like that in a thread but the fact that he pm'd me and didn't have the balls to do it publicly really offended me. Flame me all you can, i can definately take it and give it back. But to do it privately was really personal.

I'm going to go rip his throat out. How dare you say that to a woman who loves S'mores candy apples!
obv hidden flirt post :club:

For a while he really annoyed me. Then he seemed to stop being such an ass for a bit. Lately he has been the attention whore again....but "Get AIDS" isn't funny - especially in a PM where he is clearly not man enough to do it in the light of day."Bitch" is a wonderful word to describe the punk.Ban +1

hahahaha not even gonna read what you typed you new thread nazi.yes I said GET AIDS !Hater.gl in all that you do./ignore user.
what the **** is wrong with youi guess it makes sense that you troll the internet because you cant act like this elsewhereim still hoping its just a joke account
what the **** is wrong with youi guess it makes sense that you troll the internet because you cant act like this elsewhereim still hoping its just a joke account
I used to think that way too, kind of why i never bothered in the bashing. if you ever notice tho, he's ALWAYS on here, which means he probably doesn't have very many (if any) friends so he probably tried to act this way in person too. Guess he didn't learn the first 1000000000000 times.

Seriously I could care less.This rivergirl fatass be whoever maybe not even a chick most likley a scammer.Ive been scammed so many times from internet personas' including about 2.5k worth of laptops.This is all im going to say on this subject.

Seriously I could care less.This rivergirl fatass be whoever maybe not even a chick most likley a scammer.Ive been scammed so many times from internet personas' including about 2.5k worth of laptops.This is all im going to say on this subject.
First off, i'm nowhere close to FAT.I've never asked you for ANYTHING, nor would I EVERRRRRRRRRR.And if you're dumb enough to get scammed more than once, well then you deserve it.
I used to think that way too, kind of why i never bothered in the bashing. if you ever notice tho, he's ALWAYS on here, which means he probably doesn't have very many (if any) friends so he probably tried to act this way in person too. Guess he didn't learn the first 1000000000000 times.
FCP for life. This fourm is an addiction just like this sick game im dedicating a majority my life to get better at.Better than you prolly sitting around eating dolla menu MickDs yo.Im trying to build an empire.like I said gl in all you do.slimfast for starts river girl no sw
You used to be just a harmless annoying little punk. When did you decide to become a full fledged ass hole? Seriously dude, is this part of the transition from trust fund mama's boy to "baller"? You think being a pig makes you a man?
FCP for life. This fourm is an addiction just like this sick game im dedicating a majority my life to get better at.Better than you prolly sitting around eating dolla menu MickDs yo.Im trying to build an empire.like I said gl in all you do.slimfast for starts river girl no sw
There is an apostrophe between the letters I and mTHe word you're looking for is probably, not prollAnd MICKDs (i think you are referring to MacDonald's) isn't even the correct short form of this place's name.the word dollar has an "r" at the end of it....seriously, you can't make dollars if you can't spell the word correctly.BTW, my pic is my avatar on ps, you can see i'm truly not even close to fat. oh wait, you're banned from there right?