Chrozzo Get Well Tournament On Full Tilt

Chrozzo has always cracked me up.A young man who reminds me of myself in my earlier days.To that extent, I am giving away 5 buy ins on Full Tilt to tournament 30226231. It's a $5.50 deep stack.First 5 responders get a $6 transfer.The only catch is you have to split your winnings with chrozzo.Gotta give the man something to play with while he is recovering.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shipped to Jethro Dull (great name).The tournament starts in about 30 minutes.But as usual with me..... just play the money.Only one string this time.... split the winnings with chrozzo.

Chrozzo has always cracked me up.A young man who reminds me of myself in my earlier days.To that extent, I am giving away 5 buy ins on Full Tilt to tournament 30226231. It's a $5.50 deep stack.First 5 responders get a $6 transfer.The only catch is you have to split your winnings with chrozzo.Gotta give the man something to play with while he is recovering.
ok, got the stake, but that tourney is today and I can't play it today at 4:30pm eastern...I'll ship back..J
That's weird. I'm logged in right now. Eh, whatever. Good luck, horses. Hopefully you guys can do well.
Seems I missed the cutoff, so I'll probably jump in anyway.