Sportsbetting

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL.... Mats Sundin yesterday says that the Leafs can't sit back and try to protect leads, they have to keep playing wide open hockey.... :club:
obviously you know more than a hall of famer...Mats knows what he is talking about...
Yes, serge inducted Sundin into the Make Believe Hall Of Fame...... wearing all of his cup rings...
so you dont think that Mats will be a first ballot Hall of Famer??if your answer is no..then you are a donkey
I made a terrible bet today too. I'll just say it's a 6 game parlay $10 paying over $700. I'll let you guys know if it's looking good later :club:
Inspired.6-game parlay for $5 paying $125 only... I guess I took the favorites, lol.Also, Tor/Atl over 6.5... almost pulled the trigger on the under, but couldn't do it.I picked Atl over Tor as well, but took Toronto in the parlay.Not sure what else to pick tonight. I think the Rangers may have some value but I don't want to bet against my Pens.

it was definetely a lock as like I mentioned i dont think there has been a game this year at over 6.5 -125....We may see a a 7 soon for a Leafs game...

it was definetely a lock as like I mentioned i dont think there has been a game this year at over 6.5 -125....We may see a a 7 soon for a Leafs game...
I heard they were going to drop it to 5 but make it just the Leafs opponents over/under
I heard they were going to drop it to 5 but make it just the Leafs opponents over/under
you can actually bet team totals on most sites...
I have Columbus and Atlanta tonight. $5 to win $25.95
betting against the Leafs is not only -ev, but just dumb...Sorry to say kiss the $5 good bye
Atlanta 5 Toronto 4Columbus 7 Chicago 4SHIP IT!
wow, you really updated that sig fast.also, nice bet rofl
I thought it was a nice bet too...... :club: 24/10/2007 00:31 BST 130134324 5.00 CAD Won Single 12.75 CAD NHL Hockey Atlanta @ TorontoMoney Line - Match WinnerATL Thrashers +155 Won 24/10/2007 00:30 BST 130134315 5.00 CAD Won Single 11.25 CAD NHL Hockey Columbus @ ChicagoMoney Line - Match WinnerCLM Blue Jackets +125 Won Unfortunately, sportingbook couldnt access my account so I had to make a last minute deposit to get the bets down, and had to go 5 bucks instead of 10....AND, I was doing it at 7:28 so by the time I got the first too in I got locked out on the over and the parlay. still, a nice litttle payout. $24 on $10 Track record this season...... 8 for 10.
LMAO...I just bet $5 (to win $20) that Donald Tusk will be the next Prime Minister of Poland.PartyBet.com :club: Sign up now...you can use Beeeeeerains (note 6 e's) as a referral.Woo!
LMAOhttp://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe/10/22...ions/index.htmlSHIP IT!