Yes. I have made many great laydowns and raises by using the info you can get. if you're not using it, your opponents are. It is the best fifty bucks I have ever spent on poker.Orville

That depends. How much do you think a program that will keep track of every hand you or your opponents play, and keep track of all sorts of stats is worth?

That depends. How much do you think a program that will keep track of every hand you or your opponents play, and keep track of all sorts of stats is worth?
This is the best answer to this question ever, Congrats. :club:

i still have no idea what any of the symbols mean, and really only use it to track myself. maybe i should learn what they mean so i can try harder to not go on 20 thousand dollar downswings.

i still have no idea what any of the symbols mean, and really only use it to track myself. maybe i should learn what they mean so i can try harder to not go on 20 thousand dollar downswings.
LOL. You are a sickkkooo.
Well not to seem cocky but programming is my day job. So really it is only worth my hourly rate multiplied by how long it would take me to write one myself.
Well not to seem cocky but programming is my day job. So really it is only worth my hourly rate multiplied by how long it would take me to write one myself.
Well, if you make minimum wage, which I assume you make much more, it should take you less than 10 hours of programming to write on yourself.If you can write a program that does everything that PokerTracker does in about 1 days work, then by all means go ahead and try it.
Well, if you make minimum wage, which I assume you make much more, it should take you less than 10 hours of programming to write on yourself.If you can write a program that does everything that PokerTracker does in about 1 days work, then by all means go ahead and try it.
It's not worth it. I did actually write something to grab the VP$IP/Raise Percentage already though, but it only works on stars.
I'd imagine PT stats probably aren't the most important thing in NL HU matches.The symbols themselves, if you're referring to the auto-rate icons, are quite meaningless anyways, as you can define the rules to set them yourself, and the defaults are set for full ring LHE.All you need to understand is the VPIP/PFR, which is very basic, and the AF, and how it is correlated to VPIP. Even then though, in an NL HU match, it's prolly not gonna be a great tool for understanding the other players style. I mean, you're gonna know if he limps preflop a lot, or folds too much, etc. The only things I can think of as helping are stuff like folds to river bet, folds to c-bet, etc.
I'm on a downswing right now. It's fricking hideous. Look in the BB forum to see how I ran last night. But I have to admit it's not $20K.