Reminiscening The Donk Days.

I played a 9 man sng and it was down to 4 players before I realized it was limit instead of no limit.
Lol. Ive seen this happen before for a while into the sng but never that long.

Shortly after I joined this site as a NLHE newbie (in fact I wasn't even playing for real money yet) I made a boneheaded comment in a thread about how I wouldn't push AA in the first hand of a SnG because I wouldn't want to take the 20% chance of getting knocked out on the first hand. Man, did I get raked across the coals for that. I was such an idiot.

Shortly after I joined this site as a NLHE newbie (in fact I wasn't even playing for real money yet) I made a boneheaded comment in a thread about how I wouldn't push AA in the first hand of a SnG because I wouldn't want to take the 20% chance of getting knocked out on the first hand. Man, did I get raked across the coals for that. I was such an idiot.
You should only muck AA on the first hand if you are playing on pokerstars.. DUH! :club:
I remember when I was a donk a month and a half ago and thought full ring was the way to go.
haha. I <3 6 max and HU NLHE ring.Full ring is only good in Stud games where there's 7 idiots and one nit (and I'm usually the nit [somewhat])
gg to that comment.I remember a question that went like this, if everyone went all in (8 players) and the action was to you and you held AA.. do you call/fold? I think of it now... what a irrelevent question.

I'm surprised no one's posted the Royal Hold 'Em thread yet.

I played a 9 man sng and it was down to 4 players before I realized it was limit instead of no limit.
I'm just picturing bull sitting there at the keyboard saying "Why do these donkeys keep min-betting/min-raising? LOL...idiots!!!"
I'm surprised no one's posted the Royal Hold 'Em thread yet.I'm just picturing bull sitting there at the keyboard saying "Why do these donkeys keep min-betting/min-raising? LOL...idiots!!!"
I had a couple other SnGs up and obviously wasn't paying much attention to this one. When I finally decided to raise a hand I actually typed in the chat box asking why it would only let me raise the min. I think I ended up getting 2nd.