Would you pay full price for tickets not knowing who is going to be benched?
yes, consistently. I enjoy watching young and upcoming talent... so they win or lose who cares, it ultimatly doesnt matter at this point, watching them get blown out THAT i would not want to pay for, but they dont really get blown out..... I know what jackson, jamal, andris, Ellis, are capable of.... SHOW ME MORROW, BELLI, RANDOLPH, TRURIAF, WRIGHT..... that is what i want to see.....
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Randolph. I think he's got potential to be a franchise player, even though that's probably a few years off. They also need to get rid of Nelson, you're never going to win anything with him there.
2-3 years..... he is one of the most winning coachs in the history of basketball, give him time.....
2-3 years..... he is one of the most winning coachs in the history of basketball, give him time.....
Thats because he has been in the league for a century. He has been with the team long enough imo.Great game last night.... actually I mean great 48 min of layup drills. I'm thinking Nelson needs to go. Warriors suck... 0 defense is sometimes fun to watch but gets old. If I wanted to watch that crap I'd go to a And1 game, or Harlem Globetrotters.
Thats because he has been in the league for a century. He has been with the team long enough imo.Great game last night.... actually I mean great 48 min of layup drills. I'm thinking Nelson needs to go. Warriors suck... 0 defense is sometimes fun to watch but gets old. If I wanted to watch that crap I'd go to a And1 game, or Harlem Globetrotters.
No defense is a joke imo too.... which is why they cant win jack chit too.... who cares if you score 115, if you the other team out scores you.... neli has been around so long for a reason, he is a quality coach, and he isnt going any where for a couple seasons so we have to deal with it.... I would rather see Stephen Jackson get traded for some REAL QUALITY big guys. his trade value will be SOOOO high this offseason, we can get some sexy stuff for him... .he hurts more then he helps....
I would rather see Stephen Jackson get traded for some REAL QUALITY big guys. his trade value will be SOOOO high this offseason, we can get some sexy stuff for him... .he hurts more then he helps....
I disagree with this. I think he comes off as a great leader on the team, and still plays great (even though he is a thug). So I don't get your reasoning where you say he hurts more than he helps. At his age, I don't think his trade equity is that high unless they want even more young guys who aren't that good but might have future potential. What big guys could they get for him?
I disagree with this. I think he comes off as a great leader on the team, and still plays great (even though he is a thug). So I don't get your reasoning where you say he hurts more than he helps. At his age, I don't think his trade equity is that high unless they want even more young guys who aren't that good but might have future potential. What big guys could they get for him?
Im sick and tired of him losing the ball, then grabbing the guy out of frustration. NOT BASKETBALL. or when he misses a layup and just sits there on the floor and bitches while we play 5 on 4 the other way. Leadiong the league in Technical fouls that would cost us if we were actually in contintion. Of course he has 30 point games, he shoots the ball every ****ing time he touches it. Trade his bitch ass, I would take a guy like Bosh for him any day.
Im sick and tired of him losing the ball, then grabbing the guy out of frustration. NOT BASKETBALL. or when he misses a layup and just sits there on the floor and bitches while we play 5 on 4 the other way. Leadiong the league in Technical fouls that would cost us if we were actually in contintion. Of course he has 30 point games, he shoots the ball every ****ing time he touches it. Trade his bitch ass, I would take a guy like Bosh for him any day.
He hustles the most out of anybody on the team except maybe Turiaf (except when he is yelling at the refs, I agree with you there). Yea he gets technicals, hardly ever affects the game when they are scoring 110+. He should be shooting the ball everytime he touches it, he is a scorer. Who else on the team is consistently better than him at perimeter shooting? If they had more star players on the team he definitely would not shoot it like he does. LOL at Bosh, they would have to trade the whole starting lineup to get him.
He hustles the most out of anybody on the team except maybe Turiaf (except when he is yelling at the refs, I agree with you there). Yea he gets technicals, hardly ever affects the game when they are scoring 110+. He should be shooting the ball everytime he touches it, he is a scorer. Who else on the team is consistently better than him at perimeter shooting? If they had more star players on the team he definitely would not shoot it like he does. LOL at Bosh, they would have to trade the whole starting lineup to get him.
Keelna, morrow, CJ are all better from around the perimeter, he is a SCORER, not a shooter, big difference.
Keelna, morrow, CJ are all better from around the perimeter, he is a SCORER, not a shooter, big difference.
Well I'll just agree to disagree. Whether he is a scorer or shooter, I'd rather him have the ball on a consistent basis compared to the 3 that you mentioned.
Well I'll just agree to disagree. Whether he is a scorer or shooter, I'd rather him have the ball on a consistent basis compared to the 3 that you mentioned.
I was just saying those three from beyond the arc...... not in all situations. even though it seems like it, im not a Jackson basher, Originally i was just saying this his stock is so high, (higher then his output) that this off season would be a good chance to ship him. and yes, all three of those players, Except probably CJ are better from beyound the arc.....
I was just saying those three from beyond the arc...... not in all situations. even though it seems like it, im not a Jackson basher, Originally i was just saying this his stock is so high, (higher then his output) that this off season would be a good chance to ship him. and yes, all three of those players, Except probably CJ are better from beyound the arc.....
His stock as a player is high, but his trade value is not. Teams that value him don't have tradeable pieces, crops of young assets or high draft picks.
His stock as a player is high, but his trade value is not. Teams that value him don't have tradeable pieces, crops of young assets or high draft picks.
Nocioni and first round pick for Jackson!
Nocioni and first round pick for Jackson!
Why would Sac do that? They're a young team rebuilding and trying to save money, they're not giving away a lottery pick for a guy who makes more money and has one more year on his contract than Nocioni.The only teams interested in a guy like Jackson are contenders, but they don't have attractive draft picks and generally don't have young assets. They're best hope is for Isiah to take over the Clippers so they can rape them.

sorry, was a joke post... kinda... You are right though, Jackson could find a home with the Spurs, Suns, Rockets, all teams that are usually towards the 6-8 seeds going into the postseason. Dont think I hate hi, because I dont, he just doesnt mix well with this younger team, I dont see the chemistry with him as well as I do with Corey.... idk

From Simmons below - yup, it's a joke about Randolph's playing time. Fire Nelson, Rowell and Cohan (oops we can't). Mullin is the only guy I trust and he's gone after this season.Q: YES! YES, YES, YES!!! Please write about Anthony Randolph! I’ve been telling people about him all year long. There’s never been an NBA player with his size and skill set. Ever. He’s a looong 6-foot-10, runs like a gazelle, has great hops, and can handle the ball. Love it. As an added bonus, he looks like he’s constantly crying or really getting his feelings hurt. He’s fascinating. I get genuinely giddy any time the Warriors are on, for him alone. Can you please let America know about Anthony Randolph?– Aaron, ChicagoSG: He’s one of the most breathtaking rookies I’ve seen in person — ever — for all the reasons you just described. There has never been anyone quite like him. He’s like a cross between Josh Smith and Lamar Odom, only if you fed him 10 Red Bulls and told him right before the game, “If you can make 10 things happen during the 10 minutes you play tonight, we will quadruple your salary and you will start for the rest of the season” … and then he does just that, but the coach reneges on the promise so Anthony has a near-crying meltdown on the bench. That’s every Anthony Randolph game. I caught him once and, in the span of two hours, he made three “MY GOD!” plays and broke down on the Warriors’ bench because Nellie wouldn’t put him back in, followed by an assistant consoling him through an entire timeout like Randolph was a third grader who got in trouble for something he didn’t do, then had a meltdown and got kicked out of class. It was riveting. The odds of me missing another Clips-Warriors game for the next five years are 10,000-to-1.One other thing: There hasn’t been nearly enough made of how screwed up the Warriors are right now. Their front office and ownership situation is a world-class mess. Their coach has been in “I’m Keith Hernandez” Mode since the 2007 Dallas upset and looks like he’s actively trying to get fired. They have two young players everyone loves — Randolph and Monta Ellis — only they’ve been antagonized to the degree that it might affect them long-term. In Randolph’s case, how can a lottery team not play a talent like Randolph 35 minutes a game? What the hell is going on here??? For some reason, the only media member who seems to care is Tim Kawakami. I don’t get it. If I were a Warriors fan, I would be organizing protests outside the arena complaining about Randolph’s playing time. It’s insane. Imagine if Chicago was 16-50 and played Derrick Rose 10 minutes a game. Would you think that was weird? You would, right? Welcome to Anthony Randolph’s world. This is the single weirdest subplot of the 2008-09 season, narrowly edging Zaza Pachulia’s bacne.

From Simmons below - yup, it's a joke about Randolph's playing time. Fire Nelson, Rowell and Cohan (oops we can't). Mullin is the only guy I trust and he's gone after this season.Q: YES! YES, YES, YES!!! Please write about Anthony Randolph! I’ve been telling people about him all year long. There’s never been an NBA player with his size and skill set. Ever. He’s a looong 6-foot-10, runs like a gazelle, has great hops, and can handle the ball. Love it. As an added bonus, he looks like he’s constantly crying or really getting his feelings hurt. He’s fascinating. I get genuinely giddy any time the Warriors are on, for him alone. Can you please let America know about Anthony Randolph?– Aaron, ChicagoSG: He’s one of the most breathtaking rookies I’ve seen in person — ever — for all the reasons you just described. There has never been anyone quite like him. He’s like a cross between Josh Smith and Lamar Odom, only if you fed him 10 Red Bulls and told him right before the game, “If you can make 10 things happen during the 10 minutes you play tonight, we will quadruple your salary and you will start for the rest of the season” … and then he does just that, but the coach reneges on the promise so Anthony has a near-crying meltdown on the bench. That’s every Anthony Randolph game. I caught him once and, in the span of two hours, he made three “MY GOD!” plays and broke down on the Warriors’ bench because Nellie wouldn’t put him back in, followed by an assistant consoling him through an entire timeout like Randolph was a third grader who got in trouble for something he didn’t do, then had a meltdown and got kicked out of class. It was riveting. The odds of me missing another Clips-Warriors game for the next five years are 10,000-to-1.One other thing: There hasn’t been nearly enough made of how screwed up the Warriors are right now. Their front office and ownership situation is a world-class mess. Their coach has been in “I’m Keith Hernandez” Mode since the 2007 Dallas upset and looks like he’s actively trying to get fired. They have two young players everyone loves — Randolph and Monta Ellis — only they’ve been antagonized to the degree that it might affect them long-term. In Randolph’s case, how can a lottery team not play a talent like Randolph 35 minutes a game? What the hell is going on here??? For some reason, the only media member who seems to care is Tim Kawakami. I don’t get it. If I were a Warriors fan, I would be organizing protests outside the arena complaining about Randolph’s playing time. It’s insane. Imagine if Chicago was 16-50 and played Derrick Rose 10 minutes a game. Would you think that was weird? You would, right? Welcome to Anthony Randolph’s world. This is the single weirdest subplot of the 2008-09 season, narrowly edging Zaza Pachulia’s bacne.
Yes.... great points...... Fire nellie...... Actually like this now.....
  • 3 months later...
Just saw the highlights from Stephan Curry's summer league debut. :club:
I'm very excited to see this kid play, I saw the highlights too and he looked pretty nice. I just hope that he's not included in any trade packages, especially for Stoudamire, but I'm pretty sure that deal is all but dead. And I'd also rather see him play the 1 and Monte the 2, but it sounds as though Monte wants to play the 1. Should be an interesting season....oh and lol at the title of the thread.
  • 2 months later...

Here is the deal guys... we need to start a NEW Warriors page, using this one with "Warriors" spelled incorrectly cant be good Karma... Ill start it?

Here is the deal guys... we need to start a NEW Warriors page, using this one with "Warriors" spelled incorrectly cant be good Karma... Ill start it?
Please. Everytime this thread pops up it really bothers me that it's spelled like that.
lol.ALERTTHIS IS STILL THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIOR THREAD! SOMEONE FINALLY FIXED THE TITLE!Carry on.
This forum is dead to me:)