Ak, Getting Help On The Turn

New to the table, no reads.Full Tilt PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $1/$26 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $254.95UTG+1: $122.55Hero: $241.95Button: $110.85SB: $283.15BB: $229.30Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is CO with :club::D2 folds, Hero raises to $7, 2 folds, BB calls.Flop: :D:):D ($15, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $11, BB calls.Turn: :D ($37, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $28, BB raises to $68, Hero ???

put him all in. he only has $26 left after his raise not much you can do. if you raise the turn to put him all in it costs you $66 and you will be getting better than 2.5:1. sometimes i check behind this river and get to a cheap showdown.

put him all in. he only has $26 left after his raise not much you can do. if you raise the turn to put him all in it costs you $66 and you will be getting better than 2.5:1. sometimes i check behind this river and get to a cheap showdown.
Pretty sure BB has like $130 and change left after his turn raise?

With position I call and reevaluate the river. If he fires close to a PSB on the river I think I might fold. Tough to see him playing anything other than an 8 this way.

With position I call and reevaluate the river. If he fires close to a PSB on the river I think I might fold. Tough to see him playing anything other than an 8 this way.
I don't think this is good at all, I think many players are going to fire if they hit or not, and you are basically guessing.maybe I am wrong, I need to think about this one.
I don't think this is good at all, I think many players are going to fire if they hit or not, and you are basically guessing.maybe I am wrong, I need to think about this one.
Fair enough. Do you think we just need to fold to his turn check-raise? I am pretty sure that getting it in on the turn here with no read is -EV.

I cant see him doing this with anything that we beat. For sure I could see an 8 being played this way, I dont think he makes that play with AJ. KJ maybe? Although he probably should C/R the flop then.I would tend to just dump this with no reads.

Pretty sure BB has like $130 and change left after his turn raise?
yes i suck at reading posts thought it was button in the handwith a big stack i keep the pot small even after i hit
I cant see him doing this with anything that we beat. For sure I could see an 8 being played this way, I dont think he makes that play with AJ. KJ maybe? Although he probably should C/R the flop then.I would tend to just dump this with no reads.
Good Analysis. I can't see him doing this with anything we beat either. If you take the lead on a lot of flops, it would make sense that he would check call then check raise the king with an 8. Especially if he knows your preflop range. It could be some whacky steal but without knowing your image and his I am folding. I could even see a flopped boat, he doesn't seem to be scared of the flush/straight draw.