daniel checks himself into alcohol rehab

Guest Anonymous

first of all, the rabbit with the food on its head is one of the gayest things ive ever seen. i dont understand why everyone is obsessed with it.  second, smash is a PIMP!! i love you man!
:shock: WHHHHHHHAT? Oolong will curse you with bad flops if you show him no love. Respect the bunny.
  • Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, do ALL of you read the National Enquirer?  This thread is laughable.  For one, I've never even smoked a joint in my entire life!    This must have come from the blank blog... how you all confused rehab with women and work is beyond me! LOL
well the rehab thing started on RGP and carried over to here. Then those of us who didn't feel like being serious anymore decided to Hijack this thread and turn it into pics of college aged girls, now whcih one is better you ask me :club:

it does say arthur!!! :club::D what are you..............on crack?anyway, i told you guys not to jump to conclusions. Another re-anactment from "Arthor"Butler played by meArthor played by DNDN: You know what i'm goin to do Dia......(we know each other well so he can call me that)Me: no...........I don'tDn: i'm goin to take a bath.Me: And alert the media?DN: Do you want to run my bath for me?Me: it's what i live forDN walks out of the roomMe: I suppose you want me to go in there and wash you iiiick for you............. you little shhhiiiat.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...