Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($22.60)Button ($48.30)SB ($24)BB ($36.75)UTG ($10.05)MP ($23.55)Preflop: Hero is CO with [Ah], [As]. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.1, 2 folds, BB calls $0.85, UTG folds.Flop: ($2.55) [6h], [Jh], [2c] (2 players)BB bets $2.55, Hero calls $2.55.Turn: ($7.65) [3s] (2 players)BB bets $7.65, Hero raises to $18.95 (All-In)I had been playing with this player for a while but hadn't recognized anything special about him. I was 6 tabling and I don't have pokertracker. I decided to push the turn simply because I don't think any hand that wants to play for value here gay bets out for the pot on the flop and then pots the turn as well. I find this to be a weak hand or draw most of the time. I will take suggestions on flop and turn play.recall this hand as you decide on your play. a few good players decided in this post that it is best to call the flop and reevaluate on the turn.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=109245

I don't think you should be playing it like this without reads IMHO. I raise the flop and try to get it allin there without reads. Play less tables and get reads, or get pokertracker.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: Bet The Pot)saw flop|saw showdownHero ($22.60)Button ($48.30)SB ($24)BB ($36.75)UTG ($10.05)MP ($23.55)Preflop: Hero is CO with [Ah], [As]. UTG calls $0.25, 1 fold, Hero raises to $1.1, 2 folds, BB calls $0.85, UTG folds.Flop: ($2.55) [6h], [Jh], [2c] (2 players)BB bets $2.55, Hero calls $2.55.Turn: ($7.65) [3s] (2 players)BB bets $7.65, Hero raises to $18.95 (All-In)I had been playing with this player for a while but hadn't recognized anything special about him. I was 6 tabling and I don't have pokertracker. I decided to push the turn simply because I don't think any hand that wants to play for value here gay bets out for the pot on the flop and then pots the turn as well. I find this to be a weak hand or draw most of the time. I will take suggestions on flop and turn play.recall this hand as you decide on your play. a few good players decided in this post that it is best to call the flop and reevaluate on the turn.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=109245
I hate donkbets. Usually they mean strongness (does the word strongness exist? :club: ).I would call the turn as well to let him bet his weaker hand again on the river. But that's just me. If he has you beat, I think you are not folding anyway, so I think this is a good spot to play passive pussy poker and I would call him downall the way.)I think your raise gives him a chance to fold a hand like AJ. But maybe he would bet his AJ for value on the river and since you showed no "strongness" their is a good chance he's filling the pot for you.
I hate donkbets. Usually they mean strongness (does the word strongness exist? :club: ).I would call the turn as well to let him bet his weaker hand again on the river. But that's just me. If he has you beat, I think you are not folding anyway, so I think this is a good spot to play passive pussy poker and I would call him downall the way.)I think your raise gives him a chance to fold a hand like AJ. But maybe he would bet his AJ for value on the river and since you showed no "strongness" their is a good chance he's filling the pot for you.
the word you are looking for is strengthon the turn if i push all in he's pretty much stuck and will find it hard to get away from AJ or most draws he has to call about 12 more to win 34
the word you are looking for is strengthon the turn if i push all in he's pretty much stuck and will find it hard to get away from AJ or most draws he has to call about 12 more to win 34
True.But maybe hes bluffing and wants to 3barrel the river.And if you push most draws are calling anyway so you can call and let him fire again if he misses. I would play passive here.But lets look what the others think.Thanks for the word. Actually I know it but somehow forgot it.

I said 'raise flop' in the other thread that you referred to however after some explanation from others I can understand the theory behind calling. The major difference here I think is that monster draws are not a part of his range. His range is a J, fd and a set.For this reason I think I prefer to raise the flop. The thing I hate about calling is that what do you do if a heart rolls off on the turn and he bets it again?

The thing I hate about calling is that what do you do if a heart rolls off on the river (edited by me) and he bets it again?
Call.The thing is we have Aces. And I don't think we are folding anyway. If we raise and he pushes I don't think anyone is folding Aces in 100BB play. Maybe you should but prolly nobody would.If we push the turn the draws are getting proper odds to call anyway. So I would play the hand like there is no draw outhere. By playing passively like this he maybe thinks he has the best hands on the river and bets for value or he bluffs again. Maybe he even calls a bet if he checks to us. And since he donkbetted, there is the chance that he has a good made hand, by calling we maybe suck out on him on the river.But you meant to raise the flop. And yes I would aggree with this. But as the hand was played, he called the flop. So I said what I would do from there on.
Call.The thing is we have Aces. And I don't think we are folding anyway. If we raise and he pushes I don't think anyone is folding Aces in 100BB play. Maybe you should but prolly nobody would.If we push the turn the draws are getting proper odds to call anyway. So I would play the hand like there is no draw outhere. By playing passively like this he maybe thinks he has the best hands on the river and bets for value or he bluffs again. Maybe he even calls a bet if he checks to us. And since he donkbetted, there is the chance that he has a good made hand, by calling we maybe suck out on him on the river.But you meant to raise the flop. And yes I would aggree with this. But as the hand was played, he called the flop. So I said what I would do from there on.
Firstly, our turn push here does not give him the proper odds to call on his naked flush draw.I dont hate hero's line of pushing the turn here, but I would raise the flop myself. I hate calling on the turn.

The presence of the heart makes pushing better for me as opposed to calling and calling the river. I'm ok with calling the flop. A lot of times a strong bet the pot into a preflop raiser in this spot is going to turn out to be a 3-bet back to you that you're usually folding. Atleast by calling, you've manipulated a situation where you can get them in better against a super draw. I'd say if the heart rolled off on the turn, you could call behind one street and fold the river. if he bet again.