The 2nd $4.40 Challenge

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

65543319 - 102nd - 2.╔═══╤══════╤═════╦═══╤══════╤═════╦═══╤══════╤═════╦═══╤══════╤═════╗║ GP│ Place│ Pts ║ GP│ Place│ Pts ║ GP│ Place│ Pts ║ GP│ Place│ Pts ║╠═══╪══════╪═════╬═══╪══════╪═════╬═══╪══════╪═════╬═══╪══════╪═════╣║ 01│ 099th│ 002 ║ 06│ 019th│ 016 ║ 11│ 111th│ 002 ║ 16│ 034th│ 010 ║╟───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╢║ 02│ x66th│ 005 ║ 07│ 004th│ 045 ║ 12│ 021th│ 015 ║ 17│ 077th│ 004 ║╟───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╢║ 03│ x68th│ 005 ║ 08│ 010th│ 026 ║ 13│ 087th│ 003 ║ 18│ 028th│ 012 ║╟───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╢║ 04│ 008th│ 030 ║ 09│ 027th│ 012 ║ 14│ 023th│ 014 ║ 19│ 030th│ 011 ║╟───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╫───┼──────┼─────╢║ 05│ 082th│ 003 ║ 10│ 101th│ 002 ║ 15│ 069th│ 004 ║ 20│ 102th│ 002 ║╠═══╧══════╪═════╬═══╧══════╧═════╩═══╧══════╧═════╩═══╧══════╧═════╝║Total Pts │ 223 ║ Goal: 27. WAHOO!! MADE IT, BABY!!!╚══════════╧═════╝

so does that mean its starting tomm at midnight or the next night at midnight cuz u said thursday at midnight which would make it the second one but the way its typed makes it look like tomm?
I put 12:01am. Its roughly 2pm EST right now, so it starts in approx ten hours.I wont be home till 1am tonight, so I wont be able to kick things off. But if ANYONE posts a tourney #ID and i look and see it started before the official start time, 100 point penalty, no joke.Be patient, and wait, or suffer.....your choice
1) XXEddie (KevinJA8FCP)2) bobbywithani (same)3) Freddec (same)4) psufans2 (same)5) nonotbaxter (moneyinbag)6) steve73 (MEX123)7) FARGOpokerND (ADDILAC299)8) Mr. Sparco (same)9) BellaireDrew (same)10) aedread (DreadLocked)11) pele_br (arroz_feijao)12) qyayqi (same)13) Shakey90 (same)14) Flushgarden (danny2271)15) the_moil (Vosgrath)16) Beaverstyle (same)17) sandwedge (BogiePutt)18) tuckermitchell (tuckerbucket)19) Cappy37 (same)20) DoinSublime (same)
:club: Let me just be the first to say: This is one hell of a NLHE Tourney wrecking crew.Whoever takes down the $575 is going to have some serious bragging rights.
:club: Let me just be the first to say: This is one hell of a NLHE Tourney wrecking crew.Whoever takes down the $575 is going to have some serious bragging rights.
I already said it so you're second...........nanananabooboo! Looks like now this tourney could have had 30 entries with no problem!
Somone needs to make odds for this. I would like to bet on some of these players
I'm pretty sure Vegas would give you anyone on that list at 4-1 or higher. There isn't a weak link in the entire field. If this was 100 $4.40s you'd see a little more separation. A more interesting thing to do would be to take 3 names and bet it against the field. All we need is a couple degenerates with money to burn.. Oh wait, this is a poker forum :club:
I'm pretty sure Vegas would give you anyone on that list at 4-1 or higher. There isn't a weak link in the entire field. If this was 100 $4.40s you'd see a little more separation. A more interesting thing to do would be to take 3 names and bet it against the field. All we need is a couple degenerates with money to burn.. Oh wait, this is a poker forum :club:
Or you could treat this like a pool. Everyone puts up $20 or whatever and picks a player. Top 3 pay. Just a thought.
obviously picking psu the #1 choice to tid ftmfw psu(bows)
A I D S
Oh, Poker Gods. I realize I've been at the blunt end of a lot of your jokes and games, but please, for me.... please turn off my doom-switch for just this 20 days. I promise, I won't be mad if you destroy my confidence soon after. I mean, let's be honest, you're probably going to do that anyway.Amen.

if ppl are really going to bet on this dont bet on me. I havent played many of these 4.40s or on stars really, more of a FTP guy. I only joined to see if I could win against ppl such as Beaver and Eddie.But Cappy is right there isnt really a weak link in this group except for me of course. GL all and hopefully I run like god DN Sublime