Pocket Tens On Button Meets A-high Flop

Situation:A few hands earlier I had :D:) and raised and got reraised big by Villain and I laid it down. What I want to say is, that, Villain play very aggressive pre and post-flop.To me: My image was normal I would say. If it came to showdown, I had the goods most of the time. I c-bettet about 70% of the flops.Absolute PokerNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.50/$14 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $72.20Hero: $156.11SB: $72.55BB: $219.75Pre-flop: (4 players) Hero is Button with :club::D UTG folds, Hero raises to $4, SB folds, BB calls.Flop: :D :D :) ($8.5, 2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $5, BB raises to $15, Hero folds.Uncalled bets: $10 returned to BB.Results:Final pot: $18.5Thoughts? Would somebody bet more on the flop?Would somebody call the raise, because of position?What is your line here?

Isn't this a standard flop to checkraise with air, giving the aggressive villain?
yeah it doesn't really matter though because what can you do? reraise? that seems silly. Call so you bloat the pot and have to push you stack in as a bluff on the turn?Some hands there is only one way to play it. You played it that way and thus it is standard.
yeah it doesn't really matter though because what can you do? reraise? that seems silly. Call so you bloat the pot and have to push you stack in as a bluff on the turn?Some hands there is only one way to play it. You played it that way and thus it is standard.
Yes TY. I know that this is standard. I just wanted to know, whether some of you guys make something different.I guess like you say, there is nothing you can do, even "knowing/guessing" you get bluffed. I just wanted to hear some other opinions. OK chapter closed. TY anyway.You know, sometimes you just want to hear, what you already know, just to have a better sleep. :club:
Yes TY. I know that this is standard. I just wanted to know, whether some of you guys make something different.I guess like you say, there is nothing you can do, even "knowing/guessing" you get bluffed. I just wanted to hear some other opinions. OK chapter closed. TY anyway.You know, sometimes you just want to hear, what you already know, just to have a better sleep. :club:
you would be surprised how often "standard" hands bring up fundamental flaws in peoples games. (I have a few I am sure)
you would be surprised how often "standard" hands bring up fundamental flaws in peoples games. (I have a few I am sure)
Unfortunately my English isn't too good. So I just don't know whether you wanted to fool me or if it was meant nice. If A) the fool-thing : So be it... :club: but if meant nice: well, than TY
Unfortunately my English isn't too good. So I just don't know whether you wanted to fool me or if it was meant nice. If A) the fool-thing : So be it... :club: but if meant nice: well, than TY
Nah I am not a ******* like that guy Cobalt. I live in US and my english needs to get gooder so forget about it.

Although I usually bet paired flops with a PP, this one is an exception.Why? Because the opponent should be pulling a C-R with AK, AQ, AJ, or A-10... all in his very likely range... and some A-xs will do this too...Check behind on this one. This should be in the 30% bracket.Also, keep in mind your OPP has no idea you folded AQs

Although I usually bet paired flops with a PP, this one is an exception.Why? Because the opponent should be pulling a C-R with AK, AQ, AJ, or A-10... all in his very likely range... and some A-xs will do this too...Check behind on this one. This should be in the 30% bracket.Also, keep in mind your OPP has no idea you folded AQs
That helped me a lot. TY

Just fold this easily and have him C/R you when you have AK or 88 on this board! Personally, I think a friendlier board to C/R with air is a board like 742, where your opponent likely has two overs.

Just fold this easily and have him C/R you when you have AK or 88 on this board! Personally, I think a friendlier board to C/R with air is a board like 742, where your opponent likely has two overs.
yeah like when I check raise bluff you, and you basically push with ATo yeah something like that. :club:

this is a very standard C/R bluff opportunity for the BB. if he is as aggro as you think i will check behind and attempt to keep the pot small and get to a showdown for cheap. i do bet this on the flop at least 80% of the time though