Fall Poker Classic

Zeeomg whos gonna be there... I hope my RYLAND ftp jersey gets in mail by this time =( oct 12- 20th somethinganywho I be going the 17th or that thur-saturday mtt.Im meeting up with Chad YEP lilholdem LOL !He said he prolly going to come I been begging him.Hes more of a balla than i am YOI take pic with him OBV lol @ his 19 thosand dolla grill.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryland,I don't dislike you, which I think you know by now, but this type of posting is just ridiculous. Please learn to speak english, structure coherent thoughts, and appear at least somewhat more intelligent than my pet rock.Thanks, and keep me updated on how you're doing.

Zeeomg whos gonna be there... I hope my RYLAND ftp jersey gets in mail by this time =( oct 12- 20th somethinganywho I be going the 17th or that thur-saturday mtt.Im meeting up with Chad YEP lilholdem LOL !He said he prolly going to come I been begging him.Hes more of a balla than i am YOI take pic with him OBV lol @ his 19 thosand dolla grill.
Ryland what makes you think you ball? What is your definition of a baller?
Ryland,I don't dislike you, which I think you know by now, but this type of posting is just ridiculous. Please learn to speak english, structure coherent thoughts, and appear at least someone more intelligent than my pet rock.Thanks, and keep me updated on how you're doing.
That IS how 19yr old suburban kids speak.
Ryland,I don't dislike you, which I think you know by now, but this type of posting is just ridiculous. Please learn to speak english, structure coherent thoughts, and appear at least someone more intelligent than my pet rock.Thanks, and keep me updated on how you're doing.
I guess I am the first one to notice this?
was thinking about it but the structure sucks
Using Snyder's patience formula for figuring the quality of the structure, it ranks as a skill level of 6, which is tied with the best regularly scheduled Vegas tournaments. You'd pretty much have to enter a WPT or WSOP major event to get a tournament with a better structure. Most regularly scheduled Vegas tournaments are a 2 or a 3.Also, I live just a few miles from there. I'm very busy with kids sports and stuff, but I would be willing to try to meet up with some people if they are in town.....PM me if interested.
Using Snyder's patience formula for figuring the quality of the structure, it ranks as a skill level of 6, which is tied with the best regularly scheduled Vegas tournaments. You'd pretty much have to enter a WPT or WSOP major event to get a tournament with a better structure. Most regularly scheduled Vegas tournaments are a 2 or a 3.Also, I live just a few miles from there. I'm very busy with kids sports and stuff, but I would be willing to try to meet up with some people if they are in town.....PM me if interested.
tourneys at Turning Stone have gooood structure!! Too bad I cannot play there :club:
I'm not sure how to take this, did you just agree to meet up with Ryland or should I have read the obviuos into this and you meant anyone else can PM you?
tourneys at Turning Stone have gooood structure!! Too bad I cannot play there :club:
Yeah, Turning Stones structures are amazingggg. Seriously some of the best I've ever seen.
I'm not sure how to take this, did you just agree to meet up with Ryland or should I have read the obviuos into this and you meant anyone else can PM you?
I meant anyone can try to arrange a meet-up with me. I don't know Ryland personally, but his forum persona is a joke, so I doubt I would enjoy spending much time with him. (Nonetheless, I'd be willing to give it a try). But yeah, anyone who will be in town and wants to meet up, let me know, I'll see if I can work it out.
I meant anyone can try to arrange a meet-up with me. I don't know Ryland personally, but his forum persona is a joke, so I doubt I would enjoy spending much time with him. (Nonetheless, I'd be willing to give it a try). But yeah, anyone who will be in town and wants to meet up, let me know, I'll see if I can work it out.
do I need to preregister before I get there..or will I be able to buy in once I arrive?
do I need to preregister before I get there..or will I be able to buy in once I arrive?
I'm not sure, but in past years I don't think they been full.