• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering grinding and just buying my seat with FPP. Any idea how much it costs?

wow if only i could somehow qualify for this i will be doing the doodie dance everywhere (dont expect it to happen)

If I could get into this i'd be pretty happy. I'd be happy with the 1k in money the put in your account. I'd be insanely out of my league tho.

I'm considering grinding and just buying my seat with FPP. Any idea how much it costs?
Based on the other FPP prizes that are fairly expensive, I would guess in the 600k-700k range if you are talking about the full 12k package.
For the entire package?You're prolly looking at like 700k FPPs.
nah just the tourney buyin

For those that went last year, can I assume Atlantis is a damn good resort? In other words, would I be getting a kick ass vacation out of this? PMJ or anyone on west coast, estimate on flight cost? Maybe I could just take the woman. Then again, I HATE satellites with a passion.

400k-500k probably.
playing 2k hands a day I might be able to swing that...I have 30k now and will be supernova super soon
I dont care about the stupid round 2 qualifier.
Can't help you then. lol.Only a guess though, but that might be your only way to get in as of right now...
I was looking it up, flights from Detroit to Nassau will be about $350 or so. I'm guessing it'll be a little more for west coast, but I'm not sure how much more.
What site you using?
playing 2k hands a day I might be able to swing that...I have 30k now and will be supernova super soon
LOL, I own you so much.
shut up. Are you gonna buyin with FPP too?
Honestly, I'm not sure. I mean, I would like to go but I will be away from home a lot during that time already. I honestly doubt I would be able to save up that many FPP's since I use them to buy into Sunday Millions, Warmups, etc. Soooo...most likely I would go the sat route but not sure how much I would be willing to put into trying to sat in. Besides, what the hell an old guy gonna do hanging out with all you kids anyway :club:.