What Do You Like Best About Fcp?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First part: Wow..so true.Warheads: Nah..they just had this really odd textured goo in the middle of a hard candy. I loved those things.
I think you are mistaken here my friend.
Pretty sure you are both correct. I think they had both.
Ooo bubble tape, good call. I was going to trot out pop rocks, but they aren't a gum...still pretty bad ass though obv.How about the gum balls that would come with the ice cream that you could get off an ice cream truck? For instance, the pink panther ice cream bars....
Pop rocks are the shiznit. Remember all the tales about how if you drank Coke with them your head would explode?
Is it even remotely possible to at a Bazooka Joe and NOT read the comic? I mean they are so dumb, but I will read everyone, everytime.
Kind of like when you are eating Laffy Taffy that you HAVE to say the jokes out loud.
Pop rocks are the shiznit. Remember all the tales about how if you drank Coke with them your head would explode?
Yeah, that's how Mikey from "Hey Mikey, he likes it!" in the life cereal commercials died. Except your stomach explodes, not your head.
General Poker Forum ain't got no love for the Rdog?What's that? There's already a Rdog? He posted right above me you say? I'm asking myself questions over and over?
Sorry, this forum only has room for one RDog.
Yeah, that's how Mikey from "Hey Mikey, he likes it!" in the life cereal commercials died. Except your stomach explodes, not your head.
First ever episode of Mythbusters FTW
51QZC53DTNL._AA280_.jpg31 cards and a stick of (inedible) gum for 89 cents, those were the days.Bazooka Joe is the awesomest gum there is. I mean it's gum with a cool comic and it's only 5 cents, it's the best fucking deal in the candy store every time.
51QZC53DTNL._AA280_.jpg31 cards and a stick of (inedible) gum for 89 cents, those were the days.Bazooka Joe is the awesomest gum there is. I mean it's gum with a cool comic and it's only 5 cents, it's the best fucking deal in the candy store every time.
Wow.. that really hits home.. Baseball cards : Kids as Cigarettes : Inmates.
Liar.You could not make 6 feet 2 inches of gum.
Slice it in half lengthwise. Chew a couple inches from two ends.Stick together.~11 feet, 8 inches. That's about 27 kilograms for you Canadians.(The metric system confuses me.)
31 cards and a stick of (inedible) gum for 89 cents, those were the days.
LOL, I am old. I remember when cards were 25 cents.Oh, and what about the cigarrettes that were gum?
What is this esteemed panel's view on dubble bubble?SweetThangDoubleBubbleGumPillow.JPGPersonally, I can take it or leave it. LOL @ the image that came up from my google search. :club:
I can't believe you posted that pic and made a comment about the 2nd rate gum in that pic as opposed to one of the all time greats, fricking Razzles!!!! Yay for Razzles.

I am availible for trade for one million dollars < insert Dr.Evil's pinky to mouth pic here> ( im on dial up internet right now so cant relle load a pic on but jus pretend... )but anywaysErik Ryland's trade < FCP signature gum for sale soon FTW !! :club: Carry onps. bob post a pic of yourself.